Lions New Logo

Ralpf

Liked Posts:
Got to put out new styles every now and then. But the only people who would be buying this hat is rivals. And not enough to make even that worth while.

As said, would look good with a D.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I’m pretty sure it stands for Literal Lions..
Dan Cannibals like “ we’re not Patricias Pussycats anymore, I want some fucking Literal Lions out here eating antelopes on the sidelines. Market that shit on a hat today!”.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
So they came out with new designs for every team like this? So what’s ours? A C with a B behind it????

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I do appreciate the Detroit-Chicago rivalry. I don't feel like we have one with Minnesota, and really, nobody gives a damn about Minnesota. We definitely haven't had any meaningful rivalry with the Packers in many decades. So after Rodgers leaves/retires and the Packers are back to being trash, I kinda hope Detroit is that second team in the division we can compete against for the division title every season.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
They spelled Loins wrong. And why no 016 like the area code hats?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
why? I don't get it. You spend hours a day on another team's messageboard, okayy, but why would you think a bears fan would want 12 free Detroit "Ls" hats?
@nc0gnet0 can you please explain?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
why? I don't get it. You spend hours a day on another team's messageboard, okayy, but why would you think a bears fan would want 12 free Detroit "Ls" hats?
just incase there is another TP shortage?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
There is no D on the hat to reference Detroit tho. It's more like the 'Lions' Ls.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
There is no D on the hat to reference Detroit tho. It's more like the 'Lions' Ls.
It's a weird hat for sure. Like the Detroit Ls marketing team decided to troll its own fanbase.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Got to put out new styles every now and then. But the only people who would be buying this hat is rivals. And not enough to make even that worth while.

As said, would look good with a D.
The Lions don't have a rival. There isn't a team or fanbase that cares enough about them to consider them a rival.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

He lost me there.

It's like one hat is a nice gesture even if you are a fan of thee Beeloved. But 11 more? When there are clearly children in Africa who would like a skull cover?

I don't get it. @nc0gnet0

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
@nc0gnet0 can you please explain?
If you don't wish to keep your free hats I will literally take them off of your hands and sell them on e-bay and donate the proceeds to a local food-bank to help feed hungry people or if @nc0gnet0 wishes he could just Venmo me the money he would have l spent on the hats for you to have for no explainable reason and I will donate it without the selling and shipping of the hats that you don't have any use for or maybe even perhaps he could just donate the money straight to a food-bank and then provide you with the receipt by posting it here and avoid all of this middle-manning altogether so he can just feed some hungry people instead of wasting money on hats nobody wants for no reason what-so-ever.