My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
[video=youtube_share;Jko86Ypm8P4]https://youtu.be/Jko86Ypm8P4[/video]

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Christian Jones is the starting OLB for the Lions.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
lmfao...shocker! I was sooo happy when those fools took him as HC

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Did he disappear after the Lions got rocked by the fucking Jets?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why, did you punch your TV? jk
what for?

Something weird......Cellulitus

Sunday elbow hurt a bit, thought no biggee, a touch of tennis elbow. Over the next 24 hours my arm blew up like a balloon. Had to get an IV drip. Lions suck, will reserve further comment until the 1/4 mark. I actually expected the defense to suck balls the first few games, but what happened to the Offense was a shocker.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:

Sunday elbow hurt a bit, thought no biggee, a touch of tennis elbow. Over the next 24 hours my arm blew up like a balloon. Had to get an IV drip. Lions suck, will reserve further comment until the 1/4 mark. I actually expected the defense to suck balls the first few games, but what happened to the Offense was a shocker.

That shit is nasty. Get better man

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Negative article about a rival team this time instead of the Bears. Everyone taking the media guy's word as fact and not one attack on his credibility or mentioning of past things he's been wrong about. Shocker.

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
Negative article about a rival team this time instead of the Bears. Everyone taking the media guy's word as fact and not one attack on his credibility or mentioning of past things he's been wrong about. Shocker.

Yep, fuck Colin Cowherd.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

This story was being pushed from the preseason here locally. The players aren’t buying in cause Patricia makes them practice too hard

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:

the Lions O was struggling in the preseason as well...I don't get it because they have a lot of talent

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:

Shit, hope you fully recover.

We need you here to carry the burdens of two bad teams so us 1 sucky team fans can feel better by comparison.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

All ribbings aside hope you're doing okay. Take care man.