CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
This story was being pushed from the preseason here locally. The players aren’t buying in cause Patricia makes them practice too hard

It's the exact same thing being argued in the JLC thread. Journalist with a lack of credibility says something negative about the Bears; obviously false. Journalist with a lack of credibility says something negative about a division rival; obviously true.

Amazing how things change, eh?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Negative article about a rival team this time instead of the Bears. Everyone taking the media guy's word as fact and not one attack on his credibility or mentioning of past things he's been wrong about. Shocker.

Hugh? Do you need us to make a list for you of hack media puppets? I don't know if there is enough time in the day for that. The actual analysts worth watching or listening to are few and far between. Hell, I can't even call most of them analysts in the true sense much less reliable sources for football talk.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
This story was being pushed from the preseason here locally. The players aren’t buying in cause Patricia makes them practice too hard
Those are the guys you get rid of.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hugh? Do you need us to make a list for you of hack media puppets? I don't know if there is enough time in the day for that. The actual analysts worth watching or listening to are few and far between. Hell, I can't even call most of them analysts in the true sense much less reliable sources for football talk.

I always wanted to ask you this. Who is this Hugh you keep mentioning?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I always wanted to ask you this. Who is this Hugh you keep mentioning?

LOL, I don't know about you but I have a mental tic that drives me to spelling huh as hugh. I've literally given up on trying to correct it and simply embraced it as my permanent brain fart.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I don't doubt the reports at all.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
If anyone wants to hear valenti tear into the lions right now listen to 97.1 fm Detroit. He has been ripping them for weeks now by far best talk radio host around. Lions actually didn’t re up their contract with the station cause they wouldn’t fire him cause he’s too negative about the lions lol

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ezekiel Ansah will be a free agent. Can you imagine Khalil Mack, Ezekiel Ansah, and Leonard Floyd.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Negative article about a rival team this time instead of the Bears. Everyone taking the media guy's word as fact and not one attack on his credibility or mentioning of past things he's been wrong about. Shocker.

Did you watch the Lions game? It looked like the players gave up and didn't want to be there. What else would that be? If I were a Lions fan, I would be extremely concerned about this!

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Did you watch the Lions game? It looked like the players gave up and didn't want to be there. What else would that be? If I were a Lions fan, I would be extremely concerned about this!

Again, I don't doubt that the report is true.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

If you follow along with the conversation, you would have saved yourself a post!

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I was a Lions fan. Thankfully, I have been cured of that insanity. You think the Bears ownership is bad? At least Virginia doesnt meddle in the team like Martha does. And the next generation of Fords coming up to take over for her are even more dysfunctional...

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I were a Lions fan, I wouldn't have made a ban bet with the brightest man on this MB.

LOL, I was wondering when you would pop up. Must admit, not feeling as safe as I did when I made the bet, prior to the Bears getting Mack, and then this shit show. Still, both are 0-1, but the Bears lost a conference game, and the bet is on the best conference record. Lions have until October to get their shit straight before playing their first conference game.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was a Lions fan. Thankfully, I have been cured of that insanity. You think the Bears ownership is bad? At least Virginia doesnt meddle in the team like Martha does. And the next generation of Fords coming up to take over for her are even more dysfunctional...

Martha doesn't meddle, WCF did. This is all on Bob Quinn. I have actually heard a few rumors that the Lions might be getting sold soon, not sure I believe it though.