Literally what is up with all of the strangely-named posters whomst are joining over night-time hours?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Arham Richards
Oneria Winy
Bill Ietcher
Daniel Ompson
Javier Tayloe
Carlos Patersion
Glena Dweni

These names literally seem to appear to be the names of people who literally live inside what has been termed a "uncanny valley" where they are sort of people names but if you stare at them and their spelling something seems literally "off" about them and what I have been noticing and the reason why I am posting this without worrying about being concerned with hurting anyone's feelings is that these new posters seem to sign up and get welcomed but then never even ever post again like some sort of spooky overnight forum game?

I'm literally spooked!

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Oh okay now we have @donnaany joining ccs in the early hours of a Saturday morning time but if you google the sur-name "Naany" there is literally no one named that so please tell me Mr. Donald Naany, are you acturally a internet robot or are you a actural living breathing human IGNORAMUS whomst miss-spelt your own last name in your username when you signed up at the crack of dawn to talk sports with us?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Arham Richards
Oneria Winy
Bill Ietcher
Daniel Ompson
Javier Tayloe
Carlos Patersion
Glena Dweni

These names literally seem to appear to be the names of people who literally live inside what has been termed a "uncanny valley" where they are sort of people names but if you stare at them and their spelling something seems literally "off" about them and what I have been noticing and the reason why I am posting this without worrying about being concerned with hurting anyone's feelings is that these new posters seem to sign up and get welcomed but then never even ever post again like some sort of spooky overnight forum game?

I'm literally spooked!

Ah, Danny Ompson. Good dude!