Loggains and Fox still suck at least Vic has still got some juice

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
Loggains is a moron. TOP was the smartest way to take Luck out of the game and he runs Howard just 16 times. Fox on their fourth down conversion doesnt call a timeout as it was obvious the BEars D was not ready for this play. These are just two of the very obvious stupid things done by these two. Also all the penalties have to be blamed to a degree on the coaching staff.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Loggains was better than Fangio today.

How many times did they get Hilton matched up against a LB or a scrub CB with no help?

How many 20+ yard comptions?

How many ineffective blitzes and 3rd down conversions?

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fangio was garbage today. Bear secondary completely exposed and he had no answers . . .

Uncle Zeek

Liked Posts:

How many times did they get Hilton matched up against a LB or a scrub CB with no help?

I know Vic is playing with a busted deck, but he called a terrible game.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:

This. Plus you let the opposing team double your best player/WR and it doesn't even occur to the DC to double Hilton...?

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
Loggains should have helped out Fangio with more runs but he did not. Loggains offense put up a lot of yards against a terrible D but got just two TD's. Loggains has a few play calls that really click but his preference for the dink and dunk over letting the run game control the game is not winning his team games and reaks of conservative Fox yanking his play calling chain. Ignoring AJ these last 3 games is also damn stupid and gutless football.

Loggains has Howard replace Langford and Hoyer replace Jay. Fangio has Sutton replace Eddie and Will is showing good things but he is not an NT on a 3-4. Callahan plays great then Jacoby gives up a TD. Vic loses McPhee Houston and Eddie and today Floyd. He aint a magician. Loggains needed to protect the whole team with more running and he did not do that. How many GM's would take Vic as DC but not Loggains as OC just about everyone.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't know bro, Loggains side of the ball put up 500+ yards today. Kind of hard to put in on him.

Funny but coach killer Cutler is out and all the sudden Loggains execution has been put on stay.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Hard to fault the offense. The penalties hurt them, and they should have scored more, but they did enough to win. If Barth wasn't a waste of space it's a totally different game.

Defensively I think Fangio is just grasping at straws. They pulled out a few sacks but overall there wasn't enough pressure and the Colts were clearly exploiting something in the match-ups. Linebackers on receivers is never a good match-up. That happened way to much. The down 3 is not the same without Goldman, and the injuries have obviously killed the OLB depth.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Loggains is a moron. TOP was the smartest way to take Luck out of the game and he runs Howard just 16 times. Fox on their fourth down conversion doesnt call a timeout as it was obvious the BEars D was not ready for this play. These are just two of the very obvious stupid things done by these two. Also all the penalties have to be blamed to a degree on the coaching staff.

I can't even begin to understand why you aren't a HC at the NFL level.
You are so right!

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
That pass rush + some of the scrubs in the secondary = painful.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
the d got some sacks today but they still struggle to get consistent pressure, so that doesnt help. and the secondary is made up of a lot of youth with little experience, but a number of them show potential and i think fangio wants to put some pressure on them so that they grow and develop. though 170 yards for hilton is bs.

and as for the offense, its hard to complain about nearly 400 yards through the air and 100+ on the ground. sure more points would be great, but i like it this way... games are at least watchable and high draft pick still likely. its win/win... by losing.

fox still sucks though.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Fangio should have had Callahan shadow Hilton. He was their best bet to deal with TY. Some double teams on critical downs would have helped too.

beantacos

Liked Posts:
Loggains started perfectly and really didn't end horribly. A missed FG and a wide open AJ in the end zone gets a w, what else do you want from the guy aside from that?

Defensively you can't let TY Hilton beat you like that, total garbage

beantacos

Liked Posts:
the d got some sacks today but they still struggle to get consistent pressure, so that doesnt help. and the secondary is made up of a lot of youth with little experience, but a number of them show potential and i think fangio wants to put some pressure on them so that they grow and develop. though 170 yards for hilton is bs.

and as for the offense, its hard to complain about nearly 400 yards through the air and 100+ on the ground. sure more points would be great, but i like it this way... games are at least watchable and high draft pick still likely. its win/win... by losing.

fox still sucks though.

Tough to disagree with any of that, it really was the best possible outcome considering everyone left with their health