Look at San Francisco during these playoffs for an idea of the Bears' Offensive Identity

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pretty sure Getsy has learned many systems. I don't think he's married to the Shanahan system

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Pretty sure Getsy has learned many systems. I don't think he's married to the Shanahan system

But if he is indeed married, look no further than the 49ers for the ShAnaHan style Offense.

Imabearsfan

Liked Posts:
if the THREE pick 6’s that should of happened last week actually happened, we wouldn’t have this thread. No, you better have a QB that can throw the bal, put up points and go out and win a game for you. The 49ers have overachieved all year long, starting with the out worldly play from Deebo. They’ve had every single break go their way ever since the 17 point 2nd half comeback against LA to even make it into the playoffs. Shanahan has squeezed every single ounce of production out of that team.

Can you get lucky and have every possible break fall your way with a middle of the road QB? Sure you can, but I wouldn’t count on it. My point is not to say that the SF offense isn’t good enough to win. My point is you’re going to need a lot better play out of your QB than what Jimmy G has given them to have any type of sustained success. Any type of offense with a stud QB can win. We need Justin Fields to be a top tier QB if we’re going anywhere. As someone else mentioned, hopefully we can find a Deebo (Tyreek Hill) and Kittle (Kelce) type players and an O-line to help him get there.
As I said, the luck finally ran out. I don’t give a fuck what system you run, it’s all about the QB.