Looking ahead at what would be the end of Nagy

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Agree. Pittsburgh is the next likely win.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
They can beat Vegas.

And I wouldn’t count them out in any home game.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The offense is still going to struggle big time. They'll be trailing most of these games and teams will pin their ears back. If Monty misses extended time, it'll be real bad. These dude cant block anyone worth a damn.
I'm with you, think Raiders will smash us.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
I don’t think the schedule is as daunting as it’s being made out to be. The Bucs on the road is the game where it could get ugly. Maybe against Green Bay the week before that. But its at Soldier so the Bears could easily show up and make that a respectable game. Anything can happen there even though they’ll be underdogs. They’ll probably be somewhere in the +3.5 to +5 range vs Vegas. I know Vegas is 3-0 but they’re not elite. They get the 49ers at home. I don’t know what’s going on there. I think they may have faked a Jimmy G injury today to get Lance in there. And he didn’t look very good either. Pittsburgh has been shit. I don’t get all the doom and gloom. I know the Bears aren’t exactly good either. But this isn’t freaking murderers row.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The Raiders game is winnable IF the defense has their best game. The Bears aren't built to win a shootout, but I'm confident they could win if the defense can hold them to 20 points or less.

Fields should be able to move the ball against them. I'm not as worried about our offense going up against them as I am about the matchup with the D. Carr has played like an MVP so far, and Jon Gruden is still a brilliant play designer who schemes guys open all the time. It'll be a tough challenge.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
I'm with you, think Raiders will smash us.
Possible but im not worried about winning. Whats of most importance is developing Fields and seeing him get better each week. If we see progress while the offense manages to put up points i think thats a great sign win or lose.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears lose to Raiders IF the refs allow them to play their same gameplan as the previous England game....

...chop block, dive + grab legs + roll into their lower legs.

Extremely dirty play going on by Raiders' O at Wembley. I recall Hicks & Mack yelling about it & not wanting their careers ended by knee injuries. Hicks later f'd up his elbow in that game and was out for the rest of the year. Gruden really exposed himself as a piece of shit that day I tell you.