Looks Like Watson to Miami might be probable .

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It’s slim pickings. You ain’t getting Watson or Rodgers lol. Pick the shiniest turd. I’d rather have Lock at a 3rd or 4th round pick than Wentz for a first lmao!

Pace would be better off sticking with Foles then. Both are shit, might as well keep the pick

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It’s slim pickings. You ain’t getting Watson or Rodgers lol. Pick the shiniest turd. I’d rather have Lock at a 3rd or 4th round pick than Wentz for a first lmao!

But yes, I agree on not sending a 1st for Wentz

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
But yes, I agree on sending a 1st for Wentz

If they get Wentz, there’s also a commitment to the front office and coach for 2-3 more years to “see it through”. Wentz has never won a playoff game and yeah I guess it could happen here but I wouldn’t bet on it.. And he’s had 2 brutal injuries that have completely changed his effectiveness, torn ACL and concussion in the playoff game last year.

It’s a massive gamble. And they’d need that first anyway to get an Olineman, I’m pretty sure he was one of if not the most sacked QB last year.

As much as I don’t like Wentz I’d do it for the 2nd but not the first. Can’t deny he was really good in 2018 and 2019.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If they get Wentz, there’s also a commitment to the front office and coach for 2-3 more years to “see it through”. Wentz has never won a playoff game and yeah I guess it could happen here but I wouldn’t bet on it.. And he’s had 2 brutal injuries that have completely changed his effectiveness, torn ACL and concussion in the playoff game last year.

It’s a massive gamble. And they’d need that first anyway to get an Olineman, I’m pretty sure he was one of if not the most sacked QB last year.

As much as I don’t like Wentz I’d do it for the 2nd but not the first. Can’t deny he was really good in 2018 and 2019.

I edited it to say "not trading a 1st"
I agree on all these points.