Lou Canellis bringing the truth

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Like I told a co-worker earlier today, no matter how much the Bears give up to make this happen I'll be happy to, for the first time in my life, experience the feeling of a quarterback launching a deep ball and not assuming it'll be an interception.
Lol it has gotten tedious that on the rare occasion you see the qb launch deep you don't even need to pay attention because it isn't going to be close to completed. When trubisky hit wims in stride against the saints I almost fainted out of shock. But wims kept it real for the bears by letting it slide through

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
".@LouCanellis believes Russell Wilson AND Trent Williams will be Bears, but that the Bears will overspend to get them."

Can't overspend if you get that result.
ohhhh my bad lol! i thought you meant that if the bears did that they would be buying a ring or something

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol it has gotten tedious that on the rare occasion you see the qb launch deep you don't even need to pay attention because it isn't going to be close to completed. When trubisky hit wims in stride against the saints I almost fainted out of shock. But wims kept it real for the bears by letting it slide through

Actually his throw the play right before that one was even better, impossible to make a better throw than that. Trubisky was not the problem at all in that playoff loss.