Love Demands Trade to Cavaliers [trade official]

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
That is funny. You haven't pointed out ANYTHING in regard to reasons why they do not need a shooting guard.

His reason was because the Spurs don't break down guys off the dribble and while thats right, they DO have more than one guy that CAN create for themselves and others if need be

the Bulls are not in Spurs league

Spurs have NO offensive liabilities....everybody they have is able to hit the 3, finish around the rim or score in the post

Bulls have Noah, Butler, Taj, Hinrich....4 guys i wouldn't trust to hit a basket if we needed one

we will probably run a sprusan style offense but it wont be as effective

again im not mad at Pax and think we have the best shot in the east to beat the Cavs but this team isn't without flaws

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
This is why I can't stand LeBron. His narcissistic behavior is bad for the sport. If he's the best player on the planet, why is he constantly trying to create super teams to win a ring?

The fucking national sports media has lost all credibility by kissing his ass all the time, too. Some schmuck on espn radio actually had the audacity to say it would be bad for the NBA if Kevin Love didn't go to Cleveland. :gary:

You are totally delusional. How is HIS behavior bad for the sport? He is the most popular athlete in the world. And if he goes back to Cleveland...why wouldn't he want to do everything he can to put a team around him that can win? Trust me, Jordan and Kobe are just as narcissistic, if not more.

You know what would be bad for the sport? If he was hitting women...making kids all over the place and ignoring them...strung out on drugs...or get this...not giving a damn about winning, maybe he would be bad for the sport. People project their own personal feelings on Lebron and expect other players to feel the same way. For example...the "Love won't play in Cleveland because he hates Lebron just like Rose does" fairy tale made up by people on this forum.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I'll leave you to debate about a player that is NEVER gonna be a Bull. I'll enjoy the team that we actually have. And no, I don't believe that the Bulls need a SG that can create to be good this year, and I've pointed out many reasons why.

That is funny. You haven't pointed out ANYTHING in regard to reasons why they do not need a shooting guard. And...... I do not recall anyone who stated that the Bulls are not going to be "good" this year. I don't recall anyone who has said either that they haven't improved from last year. What a few of us are saying is that "good" is not enough to win a championship. The Cavs are a better team than the Heat were when they had Wade, Bosh, and Lebron or at least they will be when they complete their roster. The big three that they have is better than the big three that the Heat had. And they are going to be better than the Bulls on paper.

The Bulls do not have a big two let alone a big three. Most of the Bulls fans have been imploring Gar/Pax to bring in another very good player. They haven't. This is the same shit that we had when they tried a few years ago and ended up with Boozer. I liked our draft choices but to count on Mirotic and McBuckets this season is asking a lot. The Cavs will be immediately better. They've added two excellent all-stars including the best player in the league. But go ahead and believe that this team does not need a good shooting guard or a point forward. That is your belief. Its wrong and its all yours.

Man, you guys are like fly's on shit.....No, your just too lazy to read what I wrote. I haven't pointed out anything? How about the interview with Pax on Waddle and Silvy for starters? Do you remember that DBag? I posted it three fuckin times for your dumbass ....... until you listen to that, you're not worth responding to.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
You are totally delusional. How is HIS behavior bad for the sport? He is the most popular athlete in the world. And if he goes back to Cleveland...why wouldn't he want to do everything he can to put a team around him that can win? Trust me, Jordan and Kobe are just as narcissistic, if not more.

You know what would be bad for the sport? If he was hitting women...making kids all over the place and ignoring them...strung out on drugs...or get this...not giving a damn about winning, maybe he would be bad for the sport. People project their own personal feelings on Lebron and expect other players to feel the same way. For example...the "Love won't play in Cleveland because he hates Lebron just like Rose does" fairy tale made up by people on this forum.

To me, LJ has shown kids how to not be loyal and to be selfish, as well as how to be cry baby. There's something wrong with the way he left Miami, imo. So much so, I look forward to the Heat playing the Cavs. I expect to hear more about this.

And if you think going from one super FA team to another is good for the NBA, then I suggest that YOU are the one who's delusional.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
To me, LJ has shown kids how to not be loyal and to be selfish, as well as how to be cry baby. There's something wrong with the way he left Miami, imo. So much so, I look forward to the Heat playing the Cavs. I expect to hear more about this.

And if you think going from one super FA team to another is good for the NBA, then I suggest that YOU are the one who's delusional.

First and foremost, no team is a "super FA team" until he shows up and makes things happen. Secondly, he is within his rights to move from one team to another. A child learns to be loyal and selfish from Lebron? How many of their parents have had to move from job to job...or did so to better their careers so that they can "win"? It happens all the time.

This isn't the 1950's. players don't stay with one team anymore just as people don't stay with one employer anymore. Those days are gone. I guess you disagree with Oscar Robertson when it comes to allowing players to move to another team as is their right? He has played for 2 teams in his career. He went to Miami to win because Cleveland's front office was incompetent. He went back home...and you don't like the way he treated Miami? GTFOH. You and other Lebron haters are reaching. Miami deserves no sympathy.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
His reason was because the Spurs don't break down guys off the dribble and while thats right, they DO have more than one guy that CAN create for themselves and others if need be

Spurs have NO offensive liabilities....everybody they have is able to hit the 3, finish around the rim or score in the post
I agree, but Boris Diaw and Tiago Splitter aren't far superior offensive players than Noah is honestly. You can say they're better, but they're not leagues better like Green is in shooting compared to Hinrich. I would trust Noah to hit a shot as much as I'd trust Splitter or Diaw.

Bulls have Noah, Butler, Taj, Hinrich....4 guys i wouldn't trust to hit a basket if we needed one
I disagree. Taj hit a ton of big baskets last year and even if he wasn't statistically much better offensively, he looked a lot better offensively than past years. Him and Noah I would trust to at least knock down free throws or get offensive tip ins. Taj I'd even trust to knock down midrange jumpers in the clutch. Perhaps that's just a matter of opinion, but imo they're far from useless offensively.

again im not mad at Pax and think we have the best shot in the east to beat the Cavs but this team isn't without flaws
:yep:

Clearly we're not perfect, but at least compared to past years, this team does have a much better offense on paper. Many of our rotation players will be able to hit 3s, jumpers, shots around the basket, etc without us cringing at our TVs. Perhaps I'm being overly optimistic, but I think we'll be pleasantly surprised this year.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Bulls team should be much better when they trade for a good shooting guard. They have to and they must know it.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
well they aren't Ben Wallace type offensive liabilities lol....but if teams tried to make those guys beat them im not confident they would

Taj is the least worry in that group he showed some post moves and his jumper looked improved....hes gotta start passing out of the post when the double comes tho....hoping to see that this year....he was a blackhole last year

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:

tbh i think that is silly....you're reaching for things to criticize LeBron for

but even if that were true Barkley said it best

"just because i dunk a basketball doesn't mean i should raise your kids"

[video=youtube;nMzdAZ3TjCA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMzdAZ3TjCA[/video]

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
well they aren't Ben Wallace type offensive liabilities lol....but if teams tried to make those guys beat them im not confident they would

Well yeah, they're not go to guys by any stretch, but a timely bucket or something I think they could do.

Taj is the least worry in that group he showed some post moves and his jumper looked improved....hes gotta start passing out of the post when the double comes tho....hoping to see that this year....he was a blackhole last year
Yeah I think working with Pau will teach him that at some point this year. I don't think he'll be super great at it, but I think he'll be better at passing out of the post.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

There's not really anything wrong with the way he left. I thought it was pretty professional.

I will say that,while this wasn't the prevalent factor, the fact that the Heat lost to the Spurs played a role in LeBron returning home. I have a harder time thinking he leaves Miami if they win a 3rd straight title. I think in that case he would have came back to Cleveland but not until the end of his career, which is what I thought he was going to do.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
As fans we can choose to like or dislike any player. I dislike Lebron just as I dislike Isaih Thomas. I think both of them are selfish and arrogant assholes.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
There's not really anything wrong with the way he left. I thought it was pretty professional.

I will say that,while this wasn't the prevalent factor, the fact that the Heat lost to the Spurs played a role in LeBron returning home. I have a harder time thinking he leaves Miami if they win a 3rd straight title. I think in that case he would have came back to Cleveland but not until the end of his career, which is what I thought he was going to do.

his problem with it was he didn't call Wade/Riley weeks in advance to notify them he was leaving

he did call Wade day of and let him know before the letter came out

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
his problem with it was he didn't call Wade/Riley weeks in advance to notify them he was leaving

he did call Wade day of and let him know before the letter came out

I don't think he knew weeks in advance that he was leaving.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:

i didnt think he would leave regardless

who leaves palm trees and sunshine for cold and gloomy? :dunno:

i guess being born in Ohio had its advantage but i thought after the way he was treated by not only the fans but the Cavs owner he wouldn't ever go back

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Technically speaking, there's nothing wrong with how Lebron left Miami imo. He did it as professionally as he could. Imo his intentions weren't 100% because he just wanted to get Cleveland some rings because it's Cleveland...I think he saw an opportunity to do that because of the young talent on the roster (plus an opportunity to form a new big 3 by getting Love), but even so, it was done so much better than in 2010 you can't be mad because of the letter. Like Hou said, he doesn't owe Miami anything...he got them 2 titles.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
First and foremost, no team is a "super FA team" until he shows up and makes things happen. Secondly, he is within his rights to move from one team to another. A child learns to be loyal and selfish from Lebron? How many of their parents have had to move from job to job...or did so to better their careers so that they can "win"? It happens all the time.

This isn't the 1950's. players don't stay with one team anymore just as people don't stay with one employer anymore. Those days are gone. I guess you disagree with Oscar Robertson when it comes to allowing players to move to another team as is their right? He has played for 2 teams in his career. He went to Miami to win because Cleveland's front office was incompetent. He went back home...and you don't like the way he treated Miami? GTFOH. You and other Lebron haters are reaching. Miami deserves no sympathy.

It's how LJ goes about it... is what bothers me. How many Parents made that move w/o telling their spouse or children prior?

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
It's how LJ goes about it... is what bothers me. How many Parents made that move w/o telling their spouse or children prior?

He told Miami prior...he told Wade...he told Riley...he called those people and told them his decision...then he called them "brothers". What more do you want?

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:

The Bulls don't have to score like the Spurs as they will probably lead the league in defense again. The Bulls only allowed 91 pts/game last year, w/o the depth we'll have this year. The Bulls pts for/against ratio should be much better this season.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
i didnt think he would leave regardless

who leaves palm trees and sunshine for cold and gloomy? :dunno:

i guess being born in Ohio had its advantage but i thought after the way he was treated by not only the fans but the Cavs owner he wouldn't ever go back

I didn't think he was going to leave either, but I would have been even more confident in saying he was going to stay if they won a championship.

And yea Miami is nice, but Ohio is his home. And certainly it was a tough decision for LeBron, especially after seeing the reaction from Cleveland fans and Gilbert IRT him leaving in 2010. But,like he said in his letter, he worked things out with Gilbert, and in the end ultimately decided to come back.