Love Demands Trade to Cavaliers [trade official]

Liked Posts:
Out of curiosity though, why do you care so much that he respond to Hou?

Why shouldn't he answer it? Why should he be allowed to hide behind his tinfoil gat nonsense as a way of avoiding the question?

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've posted on message boards long enough to recognize alternate accounts. There are several that post on this board from time to time.

Name them.

LOL at me trolling. Just because I make you look stupid doesn't mean I'm trolling.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think McDermott will over time show that he is more than a role player. I think GarPax had a good summer, they walk out of FA into the fall as legit contenders in the East. Can't ask for much more than that. They've surrounded Rose with enough talent that he can make his comeback at a reasonable pace.

Getting Kevin Love would be nice, but I think some are delusional concerning that matter, and have been since the rumors started up again within the last month.

I think that has more to do with what LBJ did than with that Gar/Pax did.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Out of curiosity though, why do you care so much that he respond to Hou?

I've pressed tons of people to answer questions from onebud, hou, Prope, Rask, etc etc. Maybe it's because in pressing them to answer the question put forth they are making them look foolish.

LOL at the detectives on this board. Hou and 2323 are not the same account.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
this bodes well for the Bulls

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think that has more to do with what LBJ did than with that Gar/Pax did.
:yep:

But getting Pau was a solid move all things considering. We could've done much worse. If Pau actually ends up being a post player that plays in the post, we'll be able to play a lot of inside out ball through him, which is a dimension we couldn't really have before with Boozer shooting jumpers all the time and Noah being Noah.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

But getting Pau was a solid move all things considering. We could've done much worse. If Pau actually ends up being a post player that plays in the post, we'll be able to play a lot of inside out ball through him, which is a dimension we couldn't really have before with Boozer shooting jumpers all the time and Noah being Noah.

The Pau moved seemed kind of redundant with Mirotic and McDermott already being part of the plan. With what the Bulls paid Pau I would have rather had Stephenson

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Pau moved seemed kind of redundant with Mirotic and McDermott already being part of the plan. With what the Bulls paid Pau I would have rather had Stephenson
I agree, but Stephenson signed for more right? I guess not a lot more in the big scheme of things. I mean...he did sign with the Hornets of all teams, surely you would think that if we had made the same offer he'd pick us. Arguably, his shooting ability isn't really all that helpful, but I'd take his playmaking. Guessing the FO didn't really like his attitude? Of course, we don't care for that kind of thing, but that's probably why they didn't go hard after him.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree, but Stephenson signed for more right? I guess not a lot more in the big scheme of things. I mean...he did sign with the Hornets of all teams, surely you would think that if we had made the same offer he'd pick us. Arguably, his shooting ability isn't really all that helpful, but I'd take his playmaking. Guessing the FO didn't really like his attitude? Of course, we don't care for that kind of thing, but that's probably why they didn't go hard after him.
wut?

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I mentioned earlier in FA that the Bulls should take a look at Stephenson, but I think with Gasol expressing his interest and his willingness to take a relatively cheap contract, the Bulls made a good decision.

Gasol brings post scoring(definitely moreso than Boozer), passing, and an ability to play both the 4 and 5, thus he can relieve Noah in spurts and the Bull don't suffer as much. You can have a potential rotation where there is always a passing big who you can run the offense through,per se.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I do not understand it. I really do not. They should have at least brought the guy in and assessed him and his attitude and maybe run it by the team leaders. He sure as hell would have improved the defense and sure as shit would be better than the other guards that we currently have. We were SET with the bigs after the draft. Gasol was over-kill folks.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What I mean to say is that Stephenson isn't that great of a shooter so he doesn't help us in that regard. Teams would just continue to pack the paint.

Come-on now.......... What did they add going into free agency? They added Mirotic(shooter) and McBuckets(shooter). What did they and still do not have........... decent guards behind Rose, that is what. They needed either a very good SF who could play as a play-maker or a good SG who could play with Rose. Stephenson was the guy who had the credentials to do it, potentially.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I do not understand it. I really do not. They should have at least brought the guy in and assessed him and his attitude and maybe run it by the team leaders. He sure as hell would have improved the defense and sure as shit would be better than the other guards that we currently have. We were SET with the bigs after the draft. Gasol was over-kill folks.
Having the best frontcourt in the NBA is overkill. Alright then.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Come-on now.......... What did they add going into free agency? They added Mirotic(shooter) and McBuckets(shooter). What did they and still do not have........... decent guards behind Rose, that is what. They needed either a very good SF who could play as a play-maker or a good SG who could play with Rose. Stephenson was the guy who had the credentials to do it, potentially.
This is why we said Stephenson would've been a good pick up...please read the posts before those.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:

If Pau can play post up for 5 minutes a game, I think we'll all be happy!

Johnnyt237

Liked Posts:
The problem with Lance is he thinks he's more than he really is. Am I missing something here or did anyone not witness him being a trainwreck and inconsistent along with the rest of his headcase teammates in Indiana.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The problem with Lance is he thinks he's more than he really is. Am I missing something here or did anyone not witness him being a trainwreck and inconsistent along with the rest of his headcase teammates in Indiana.

I think he just needs an environment change and better guidance. We'll see.