1. Columbus Blue Jackets
This is an early candidate for "Worst Thread of the Year"

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The game winning throw on Monday night was against a cover 2.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
this place is no stranger to dumbass ideas, but recently, between toub as oc and bringing back lovie...

goddamn

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nagy seems to be compiling a staff of former Bear coaches so you never know.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Or we could stick with Vic and maybe his defense gets more turnovers when we aren't playing from behind the whole game.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
I think there was talk recently about what a casual fan is. The op is a prime example.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bend don't break. Except against good teams. Then we break and lose and die.

Fuck Lovie.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
Slant, Slant , Slant, Slant and go. Green Bay scores again. Does this ring any bells? That pretty much sums up our D under Lovie.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Slant, Slant , Slant, Slant and go. Green Bay scores again. Does this ring any bells? That pretty much sums up our D under Lovie.

Good quarterbacks picked apart the cover two. It was predicated on forcing the offense to make a lot of plays and gave up the short stuff.......good quarterbacks and competent receivers over-matched Lovie's cover two.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'd rather have Dick Juron and I don't want Dick. I hate the cover 2 against top QBs.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
No bend but don’t break defense. We need an aggressive defense with attack mode always turned on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Good quarterbacks picked apart the cover two. It was predicated on forcing the offense to make a lot of plays and gave up the short stuff.......good quarterbacks and competent receivers over-matched Lovie's cover two.

That's why I don't understand the run the clock out by running mentality still stuck with the Bears this year. How many of those bend don't break goes for a score ended up taking half the quarter to do?

Sure you don't stop the clock running but if you don't get a first down you've burned less time than if you actually tried to move the ball.

baldandangry

Liked Posts:
Next time you have an idea like this, smack yourself in the head with a sledge hammer. It would be less painful

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's why I don't understand the run the clock out by running mentality still stuck with the Bears this year. How many of those bend don't break goes for a score ended up taking half the quarter to do?

Sure you don't stop the clock running but if you don't get a first down you've burned less time than if you actually tried to move the ball.

Because Loggains said Trubisky had to learn to not lose before he could win....or something to that effect

I think the first part of the statement is so true for Fox's teams....playing not to lose.....

Reactions: Myk

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
Hey, how about Lovie Smith for DC? Consistently a top defense. Tampa 2. Not sure if we have the personnel. but Floyd might thrive in the Tampa 2, as well as Hicks. Turnover machine, this defense was.

Can't watch another Lovie season with the base defense being the Tampa 2. Corners playing 15 yards off the line of scrimmage. Nope.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Something I always found hilariously inept about that D/coaching staff was that they didn't even bother changing up the audible signals to keep the other teem guessing. The opposing O could call a check, watch Urlacher, and go "hey did he pound his temples with his fists? Sweet, cover-2!" Even the fucking fans knew it. How in the hell does it benefit your team to announce to the opponents what play you're running?