Lovie Smith Post game

The Bringer

Beast Pro Legend
Liked Posts:
Lovie pussy Dovie needs to take a hike and take his shitty coaching staff with him. The offense is ranked dead last in football the defensive scheme allows instant slant 3rd and longs to any and every qb esp rookies. Defense is slow as fuck, QB is avg as Fuck..........anyone worth a dam atm is Marshal. also Forte may be Lovie's long lost Baby boy...that man shows no fire or passion either. got his $$$ and is pretty much worthless all season long. The whole fkn team has went from overated to plain suck in a matter of weeks! next week we get to see Aaron Rodgers go Crazy on us again with both his feet and his arm.

Bearsfan7954

Liked Posts:
Lovie pussy Dovie needs to take a hike and take his shitty coaching staff with him. The offense is ranked dead last in football the defensive scheme allows instant slant 3rd and longs to any and every qb esp rookies. Defense is slow as fuck, QB is avg as Fuck..........anyone worth a dam atm is Marshal. also Forte may be Lovie's long lost Baby boy...that man shows no fire or passion either. got his $$$ and is pretty much worthless all season long. The whole fkn team has went from overated to plain suck in a matter of weeks! next week we get to see Aaron Rodgers go Crazy on us again with both his feet and his arm.

Sounds like you should just find a new team.

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
To whoever said we lost to Ponder. No. Just no. We lost to AP. He killed us. You take away his two touchdowns and guess what?! Bears win.

For those of you who say there is a lack in adjustments. Really? AP had 100 yards and 2 TDs in the 1st quarter. What did he do the rest of the game? Right though... no adjustments he just stopped playing hard.

I am not the biggest Lovie fan but please if you are going to post something, at least get the facts right and try not to sound like a total dumbass. Which I know, it's hard.

dabearsfan1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nothing he could have or would have said would change anything.

Kleats

Liked Posts:
And people will claim we can beat the Pack, and call you a fucking fair weather fan if you disagree. Fuck them. We just lost to Christian fucking Ponder.
We lost because of turnovers , a terrible offense and a terrible defense . Last time I checked the GAME ... STARTS with the opening kickoff . Guess some guys didn't expect AP to run hard on the first play of the game .

And ( once again ) a Lovie team loses a game , where the other team didn't hand it to us with turnovers . And he looks like a deer caught in the headlights when that doesn't happen . EVERY FKN TIME .

Lastly : this team isn't EVER gonna be good enough until they have a good O-line . Never . EVER .

( Now watch them keep him - then watch them draft defense again ) LOL . I give up .

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I love the people who's #1 and usually only argument for firing Lovie is his demeanor. They are typically the same people who judged Cutler by his demeanor and his jerkface. Honestly, if the way Cutler looks or acts or the way Lovie looks or acts dictates how good or bad they are... Football is probably not the sport for you. Try baking or group therapy instead.
Its not his demeanor. It's that he sounds fucking clueless on why we lost. Fuck him.

RunRunRunPunt

Liked Posts:
I wonder if Tom Thibodaeu coached the Bears if they would be so unprepeared for such a crucial game.

I doubt it.

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
To whoever said we lost to Ponder. No. Just no. We lost to AP. He killed us. You take away his two touchdowns and guess what?! Bears win.

For those of you who say there is a lack in adjustments. Really? AP had 100 yards and 2 TDs in the 1st quarter. What did he do the rest of the game? Right though... no adjustments he just stopped playing hard.

I am not the biggest Lovie fan but please if you are going to post something, at least get the facts right and try not to sound like a total dumbass. Which I know, it's hard.

You do understand that the frustration is boiling over from 5 weeks of suck, right?

dabearsfan1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its not his demeanor. It's that he sounds fucking clueless on why we lost. Fuck him.

He may not be a great coach but he is not clueless on why we lost. He just doesnt feel the need to talk about it. Doesnt bother me as i watched the game and didnt need to hear anything from him.

Mpov22

Liked Posts:
Regardless of my thoughts on Lovie, the loss was more due to lack of offensive execution. Defense played like shit early, but a few bad throws by Cutler, not a very effective running game and multiple drops (2 for TD's) pretty much killed any chance of a win. My optimism in the season is dwindling but hopefully when everyone gets back from injury things will improve if it's not too late.

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
He may not be a great coach but he is not clueless on why we lost. He just doesnt feel the need to talk about it. Doesnt bother me as i watched the game and didnt need to hear anything from him.
No, it seems to me he's pretty clueless or maybe, just maybe, doesn't give a shit. It's why we received two consecutive season meltdowns. Same thing every year. Dominate bad teams. Lose to good teams.

Oh my bad. I forgot the Vikings isn't even a good team.

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
You do understand that the frustration is boiling over from 5 weeks of suck, right?

Right, the problem is it's the same shit if we're coming off a 4 game winning streak. People whine and then claim stuff is happening that isn't and they show their true lack of football knowledge.

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, it seems to me he's pretty clueless or maybe, just maybe, doesn't give a shit. It's why we received two consecutive season meltdowns. Same thing every year. Dominate bad teams. Lose to good teams.

The season isn't over. Let's not jump of the bridge yet.

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
Right, the problem is it's the same shit if we're coming off a 4 game winning streak. People whine and then claim stuff is happening that isn't and they show their true lack of football knowledge.

Nonsense.

dabearsfan1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

He acts the same way after wins. Its been the same since he got here. Its just his personality.

You cant really think that he doesnt care, can you?

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
[video=youtube;0GamEBPbHac]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GamEBPbHac[/video]

Lovie Smith is dream walking.

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
Equating the majority of the fan base to a handful of retards is nonsense.

You are right. It's not the entire fan base. Just a majority of people who post here now.

Reactions: 1ke

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How do we run a play before the 2 minute in the 1st half when we're already in their half. To give them more time when they get the ball back? Why aren't we in a hurry up towards the end of the game and 2 scores down? I think Lovie is a fine weekday coach but he sucks on game day. This shit and our adjustments history has lost us too many games.