Loving on Niemi Again...

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anybody but Vancouver. If it comes down to Detroit/Vancouver, I'm going for Detroit.

But I still like the Sharks taking it all.

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
I always go for an original 6 team no matter what. (Unless Chicago is in it ... then Chicago).

So best series would = Detroit vs Boston.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Meh, (most) Wings fans are huge douche bags who don't even give a shit until the playoffs (not that the recent Hawks bandwagon is any better). Yeah you won some cups over the last 20 years congrats but you can go fuck yourselves.

djeck42

Liked Posts:
it comes to the point now where I expect Detroit to always dominate, so I have stopped caring as much. I hate Vancouver and SJ so damn much that I am rooting for damn division rivals this round.

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im going with Detroit. Not even a real rival anymore as both teams have emerged as skilled teams, with speed, and two way play. this isnt the old days of blood baths. I will go with Detroit.

Glad I'm not the only one that has kinda gotten over the Detroit rivalry.

Yeah, they're divisional and they're tough, but ever since the Hawks got good and especially since winning the cup, I have a hard time really getting worked up about Detroit anymore. They used to be a fun rival when the Hawks were terrible just because the UC would sell out and the Hawks would always step up their shitty game anytime Detroit came here.

Tyler Juranovich

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Glad I'm not the only one that has kinda gotten over the Detroit rivalry.

Yeah, they're divisional and they're tough, but ever since the Hawks got good and especially since winning the cup, I have a hard time really getting worked up about Detroit anymore. They used to be a fun rival when the Hawks were terrible just because the UC would sell out and the Hawks would always step up their shitty game anytime Detroit came here.

Are you jumping on the Chicago/Vancouver rivalry?

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
I never did understand the anti-Detroit rivalry unless someone was from like the Gordie Howe era or whatever...

I always hated the North Stars...

Edited out an extended post -because I guess I can't be bothered.

Last edited: