LUCKY!!!

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="jakobeast" data-cid="200920" data-time="1371232712">

5 bucks says she was looking at her phone</p></blockquote>
BJ would be reading a book or a scouting report.

...She might be staring at her Nook.

supraman

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mulevery" data-cid="200969" data-time="1371246803">
<div>

Women talk on phones! Waaaaah! Women shouldn't be allowed at hockey games so dudes can jerk off together while watching sports and not communicating with words!!!! WAAAAAAAAH! No one deserves to watch hockey but meeeeee and my penis!!!!!!! Women duh!!! No drunken idiots have ever been hit by pucks!

That is really awful though. Gross.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Shaddup, no women's lib on these boards.</p>

TSD

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mulevery" data-cid="200969" data-time="1371246803">
<div>

Women talk on phones! Waaaaah! Women shouldn't be allowed at hockey games so dudes can jerk off together while watching sports and not communicating with words!!!! WAAAAAAAAH! No one deserves to watch hockey but meeeeee and my penis!!!!!!! Women duh!!! No drunken idiots have ever been hit by pucks!

That is really awful though. Gross.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I particularly didnt say all women I said about 60%, and its not me being sexist its me telling the truth.  I would make the same argument about teenagers in general at the games.</p>

The Mule

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Super Douchiev" data-cid="201044" data-time="1371320000">
<div>

I particularly didnt say all women I said about 60%, and its not me being sexist its me telling the truth.  I would make the same argument about teenagers in general at the games.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Oh, okay. I didn't realize there were studies, facts and figures to back this up. Carry on then, Dr. Super Douche.</p>

TSD

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mulevery" data-cid="201045" data-time="1371320151">
<div>

Oh, okay. I didn't realize there were studies, facts and figures to back this up. Carry on then, Dr. Super Douche.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Yeah My studies.  I got a government grant.</p>

R K

Is that vinegar or just a plain water douche?  Oh and is it hanging in his shower?</p>

TSD

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="201050" data-time="1371320683">
<div>

Is that vinegar or just a plain water douche?  Oh and is it hanging in his shower?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

vinegar bro, "Super Douche"</p>

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
Like i have said many many times.........scan the one hundred and some two hundred level you will see mostly corp ass whipes on their iphones texting figures for the next day....under their brand new just picked up 500 bucks Hawks jersey they just bought at Fand store in UC. How can you tell you ask...check out the white collar under the jersey. Its those assholes with their fake high fives that deserve the puck in the face. Why am i so bitter torwards them? Cause they were not there during the crap years and most likely will not be be there when we go through the slump years.

There are alot that have been there like RK. .......but its not alot.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Super Douchiev" data-cid="201046" data-time="1371320282">
<div>

Yeah My studies.  I got a government grant.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

<span>Well sir, I have a silly walk and I'd like to obtain a Government grant to help me develop it.</span></p>

</p>

silly-walk.gif
</p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ashor-redtribe" data-cid="201052" data-time="1371322633">
<div>

There are alot that have been there like RK. .......but its not alot.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

And you'll definitely know who they are, because they'll be sure to tell you. The same people who call "bandwagon fans" lemmings while paying guys like McDonough and Wirtz small fortunes every year for their season tickets.</p>

The Count Dante

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mulevery" data-cid="201045" data-time="1371320151">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

You get to vote... What else do you need?!? Next your gonna want to own stuff and be treated like men when you have a smaller brain.</p>

</p>

Its Science.</p>

supraman

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Count Dante" data-cid="201221" data-time="1371478901">
<div>

You get to vote... What else do you need?!? Next your gonna want to own stuff and be treated like men when you have a smaller brain.</p>

</p>

Its Science.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

yeahsciencebitch.PNG
</p>