legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
If he was playing for the Packers they would be 3-0. Thank God Pace out bid them..

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
If he was playing for the Packers they would be 3-0. Thank God Pace out bid them..

Was the sack that hurt Rodgers with Mack on the field? Because if so, not only are they 3-0 but GB also has a healthy dominating QB.

Mack gets so much attention that i feel obligated to at least credit him with a half sack when other players get to the QB.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Was the sack that hurt Rodgers with Mack on the field? Because if so, not only are they 3-0 but GB also has a healthy dominating QB.

Mack gets so much attention that i feel obligated to at least credit him with a half sack when other players get to the QB.

Yeah Mack was on the field. RRH got the sack though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Mack said today that "he tries to get better every day"...is that even possible? He's otherworldly right now.

I dunno, I'm quite disappointed that he has yet to earn a safety, block a field goal, and he hasn't even lined up for a single offensive play. He's got room to grow.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Hell, everyone who underbid for him are looking foolish right now, too

No one looks as foolish as Gruden. He better hit on those draft picks.

smilebit

Liked Posts:
Mack is definitely playing out of this world and he's elevated this defense no doubt but this defense is elevating him too. He's getting the benefit of Goldman, Hicks and Trevathan. Hopefully Floyd and Smith will be stepping up their game soon and add in a what seems to be a rejuvenated Lynch and he's only going to be looking better and better each week. I really hope that Fangio gets Fuller on the jugs machine during the bye and also teaches him to turn his head around, if that happens and the way that Amukamura and Callahan have been playing, this defense will be the best in the league.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Mack is definitely playing out of this world and he's elevated this defense no doubt but this defense is elevating him too. He's getting the benefit of Goldman, Hicks and Trevathan. Hopefully Floyd and Smith will be stepping up their game soon and add in a what seems to be a rejuvenated Lynch and he's only going to be looking better and better each week. I really hope that Fangio gets Fuller on the jugs machine during the bye and also teaches him to turn his head around, if that happens and the way that Amukamura and Callahan have been playing, this defense will be the best in the league.

If Fuller hasn't learned to turn and locate the ball while covering yet, it's probably not ever gonna happen. And it sure will not happen over the bye week. And do you really think the coaching staff has never noticed Fuller's weaknesses prior to the last 3 games and tried to coach him up before?

smilebit

Liked Posts:
If Fuller hasn't learned to turn and locate the ball while covering yet, it's probably not ever gonna happen. And it sure will not happen over the bye week. And do you really think the coaching staff has never noticed Fuller's weaknesses prior to the last 3 games and tried to coach him up before?

I'm a wishful thinker.....sad to say

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It feels like robbery. I'd be willing to send the Raiders a few more draft picks to ease my conscience.

Yes. Pace said, " I am considering giving Oakland back their 2nd round pick and am willing to accept a 1st the next year "

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I dunno, I'm quite disappointed that he has yet to earn a safety, block a field goal, and he hasn't even lined up for a single offensive play. He's got room to grow.

....not only that, he hasnt run any stunts or flipped over to the "other" side, nor has he gone into the interior of the Dline.

The dude's a one trick pony

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Need to put light voltage cattle prod buttons on each side of Fuller's neck and Fangio can remotely activate either the left or right one in order to make Fuller turn his head at the correct moment