Mad Posters Thread

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pretty much everyone here gets mad if you say anything anti dem establishment just look at yourselves lmao
For real, anyone done a wellness check? It's been a while since mfer been here.
I'm fine man been busy building a new deck on my house I don't got all day to play fight on the internet anymore

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Pretty much everyone here gets mad

I'm fine man been busy building a new deck on my house I don't got all day to play fight on the internet anymore

YT man has to build his own deck in AMERICA? What good is 2A with that ****???? Unbelievable thanks BRANDON

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Pretty much everyone here gets mad if you say anything anti dem establishment just look at yourselves lmao

deck beers mfer?
@Urblock

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
YT man has to build his own deck in AMERICA? What good is 2A with that ****???? Unbelievable thanks BRANDON
Maybe we live in different countries or something we don't have slaves or illegals you dems love so much for your cheap labor here

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Not yet gotta get the dam thing built first it would help if my wife would stop changing her mind about what she wants before I put in the first post

Put your back hand to her and set her straight. Then tell her to make your supper. Women need to know their role.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Put your back hand to her and set her straight. Then tell her to make your supper. Women need to know their role.
Calm down a bit bud keep the mitts ta yourself and just mumble angrily under your breath while ya make the changes like a modern man

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol you guys are trying too hard I feel bad for ya lonely as ya are now that you have gotten anyone who disagrees silenced or banned ya got nobody ta play with
I'd internet fight with ya all day if I could guys but sorry I'm busy

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Lol you guys are trying too hard I feel bad for ya lonely as ya are now that you have gotten anyone who disagrees silenced or banned ya got nobody ta play with
@Zion and @Black Rainbow are fighting the good fight in Ukraine. @Omeletpants and @Angry Boomer died. @montucker Carlson is still here. What are you talking about, cousin humper?

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What in the hell? I don't get a notification for tagging myself? What is this bs?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bullshit! I'm anti-Bud light, pro MR POTATO HEAD and Aunt Jemima and no one has ever called for my ban.

MY SUPERMAN IS WHITE!