Madden 12: Franchise Mode/game changes Thread

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
But on a bright note EA only got 6k buys for season ticket. They still made a lot of money those 6k people must be addicted. I cant believe people just cant wait till money night. Ill get it on Monday night.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wish I could afford it. They finally make some changes and now I cant get it:crying:

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
you need to get a moded Xbox then

My buddy in Anderson does them. He is always broke and has ever game due to moding.

Plus he gets games like 2 weeks early He will have 2k late September

Is it difficult to do it yourself?

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
Is it difficult to do it yourself?

Ya you have to completley take apart your box and change stuff around. He charges $20 dollars normally. The thing that sucks about getting it moded is every time there is a system update you cant get on xbox live until you get new software. If you do sign in Xbox could ban you if you dont.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ya you have to completley take apart your box and change stuff around. He charges $20 dollars normally. The thing that sucks about getting it moded is every time there is a system update you cant get on xbox live until you get new software. If you do sign in Xbox could ban you if you dont.

Damn. I think I'll just do things the legal way. Don't want to get banned or have my 360 taken apart. :nervous:

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
Damn. I think I'll just do things the legal way. Don't want to get banned or have my 360 taken apart. :nervous:

I just bought a Xbox off ebay for like $50 bucks. I am thinking about getting it done on that Xbox. I have like 3 xboxs so I could just get one moded and have the others normal. But it wont get banned if you don't sign on to xbox live after a system update until you get the software. It isnt that big of deal system updates only happen once or twice a year.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's true. I may look into it down the road. I already have Madden pre-ordered so it wouldn't do me any good for now. Haha

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
I just downloaded 2k12 rosters for 2k5 the game the Bears are nicely done and that game plays so well. After I played that for a while i love the speed of it just like real life football. So I changed Madden to super slow and now the demo plays much much better and makes the game play more realistic.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just downloaded 2k12 rosters for 2k5 the game the Bears are nicely done and that game plays so well. After I played that for a while i love the speed of it just like real life football. So I changed Madden to super slow and now the demo plays much much better and makes the game play more realistic.

Yeah, you've definitely gotta tweak the settings on Madden to adjust it to how you like to play. The default settings are ridiculous. Haha

bobferg

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

super slow is nothing like real football, unless you are in middle school.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
super slow is nothing like real football, unless you are in middle school.

yes it is the players aren't fucking super speed. 2k's spped feels the most realistic to me and Madden's slow is pretty realistic super slow is more realistic than maddens normal. I will probably play on just slow.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
I noticed the game this year also to fast. so i turned it down a bit on speed also

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
I have a question for Kush. How are the roster when you start franchise mode. Is Kris Adams and such on the 75 man roster or were they just random players? '

Great review and videos BTW

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
my main gripe is the OL doesn't double team the DL when they should. A 3 man rush is just as effect as a 6 man rush because Madden programs OL men to block air. I also cant understand why they cant get the DB WR battles in the game this is the thing 2k football did best. I also cant stand how good LBs are and how much ground they cover it isnt realistic. I don't understand how they cant fix these simply things. It has been the main issue since EA took over and made the game on this generation of consoles.

Just frustrating they wont fix this stuff and wont add physics.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish