Mahomes overrated and Trubisky will outperform him next season

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
Mahomes is well on his way to becoming the greatest player of all time and losing Tyreek Hill didn't stop him from having a MVP year and winning the SB. How is Mitch doing as a backup on his third team?

Did you even read my post? What did I say that was inaccurate? How much time do you spend digging up posts from years past? ?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Did you even read my post? What did I say that was inaccurate? How much time do you spend digging up posts from years past? ?
Doesnt take a lot of time to dig up posts. Probably takes less time than your incessant bitching about a handful of posters who talk more football than you do.

Mitch was trash and the biggest mistake in the history of the Chicago Bears. Get on board or get out of the way.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
Mitch was trash and the biggest mistake in the history of the Chicago Bears. Get on board or get out of the way.
Mitch was 100% ass cheeks! And had the Bears not been lucky to have Fields slide, and fall into their laps, we'd STILL be recovering from that monumental fuck up by Pace.

As it stands, Pace should be banned from the NFL, for how bad he was at his job.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch was 100% ass cheeks! And had the Bears not been lucky to have Fields slide, and fall into their laps, we'd STILL be recovering from that monumental fuck up by Pace.

As it stands, Pace should be banned from the NFL, for how bad he was at his job.
some posters on here stuck to him like a glue trap

mecha

Liked Posts:
Doesnt take a lot of time to dig up posts. Probably takes less time than your incessant bitching about a handful of posters who talk more football than you do.

I would argue Cade McNown was way worse. sure the defense carried him, but Trubisky didn't outright throw games away like Grossman did or the 40 other quarterbacks the Bears fielded since McMahon not named Cutler. it was certainly Pace's biggest mistake trading 1st round picks that trashed about 12 drafts to move from #3 to #2 to obtain a quarterback that would've still been on the board at like #24.

if the Bears drafted Watson or Mahomes they wouldn't have been the same players they became. the Bears just don't know how to build quarterbacks.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm still convinced that "Dennard Robinson will light up the league." Do we even remember which dipshit I was quoting? It was the same idiot that thought Kaepernick was the greatest QB ever (theme?).

jbunch14

Liked Posts:

Incessant bitching? Pretty sure that's impossible with an average of less than a post a day. Be you!

Canth

Liked Posts:

Biggest mistake? Nah, there are more than that in the Bears history. Rick Mirer springs to mind. Drafting Cedric Benson. There are so many bad moves to choose from that I don't think you can say Trubisky was the absolute worst. He is just the most recent of the group of worsts.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I would argue Cade McNown was way worse. sure the defense carried him, but Trubisky didn't outright throw games away like Grossman did or the 40 other quarterbacks the Bears fielded since McMahon not named Cutler. it was certainly Pace's biggest mistake trading 1st round picks that trashed about 12 drafts to move from #3 to #2 to obtain a quarterback that would've still been on the board at like #24.

if the Bears drafted Watson or Mahomes they wouldn't have been the same players they became. the Bears just don't know how to build quarterbacks.
Biggest mistake? Nah, there are more than that in the Bears history. Rick Mirer springs to mind. Drafting Cedric Benson. There are so many bad moves to choose from that I don't think you can say Trubisky was the absolute worst. He is just the most recent of the group of worsts.
Mistake is different than worst @mecha.

I just don’t see how anything is a bigger mistake than missing out on Mahomes and Watson for a guy who is already on his 3rd team as a backup. Think of either of those QBs in 2018 with the leagues #1 D or either of those guys with the leagues #4 D in 2019.

Canth

Liked Posts:

I just don’t see how anything is a bigger mistake than missing out on Mahomes and Watson for a guy who is already on his 3rd team as a backup. Think of either of those QBs in 2018 with the leagues #1 D or either of those guys with the leagues #4 D in 2019.

Those two sprung to mind for me because they traded away the #11 overall pick for Mirer who only played 1 year for the team. I think people forget just how bad that trade was. Tony Gonzalez was picked at #13 that year. In a draft where the Bears spent a 2nd round pick on TE John Allred. They could have drafted Tony Gonzalez and Jake Plummer instead with those two picks. Plummer never set the world on fire by any means, but at least he was better than Rick Mirer...

They drafted Benson over Aaron Rodgers because they had Grossman on their roster. Also missed out on HOF Demarcus Ware in that draft.

on edit: And remember they spend that pick on Benson when they already had Thomas Jones on the roster...

Don't get me wrong, taking Trubisky over Mahomes or Watson was truly bad and one of the worst moves in franchise history. Especially as Pace traded up one spot to get him. Which means he -really- evaluated him higher than the other two. No argument there at all.

mecha

Liked Posts:

I'm not saying you're wrong at all. Pace operated the team very poorly and so did Nagy.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Those two sprung to mind for me because they traded away the #11 overall pick for Mirer who only played 1 year for the team. I think people forget just how bad that trade was. Tony Gonzalez was picked at #13 that year. In a draft where the Bears spent a 2nd round pick on TE John Allred. They could have drafted Tony Gonzalez and Jake Plummer instead with those two picks. Plummer never set the world on fire by any means, but at least he was better than Rick Mirer...

They drafted Benson over Aaron Rodgers because they had Grossman on their roster. Also missed out on HOF Demarcus Ware in that draft.

on edit: And remember they spend that pick on Benson when they already had Thomas Jones on the roster...

Don't get me wrong, taking Trubisky over Mahomes or Watson was truly bad and one of the worst moves in franchise history. Especially as Pace traded up one spot to get him. Which means he -really- evaluated him higher than the other two. No argument there at all.
Gaines Adams

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
We are to the point where some of this now applies to Justin Fields. He'll be great if he gets some help.

Yeah sure he will.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
We are to the point where some of this now applies to Justin Fields. He'll be great if he gets some help.

Yeah sure he will.

I don't get your displeasure with JF.
With his improvisational skill set, JF carried this team as well as it's rookie OC Getsy......on many occasions last season. Do realize how many times we lost games by only a few points? C'mon you're the "news guy"....right ?