Mahomes today

Bolek

Liked Posts:
I haven't seem Mahomes play much, but to put up the stats that he has in the last 2 seasons, he must have been fantastic. Watching his game today, I'm completely underwhelmed. This is everyone's GOAT? he is struggling against the almighty Lions? If Mitch put up these types of numbers, with 50% completion percentage, you would be boooing him off the field. Also, refs seem to love him as well, constantly giving chiefs questionable calls. I suggest getting behind your QB and supporting him and the team. Steve Young once said "it's not what a young qb does when he comes into the league, that will define his career. Its once he struggles, the way he bounces back, that will". I'm confused by your love for QBs that play elsewhere.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I haven't seem Mahomes play much, but to put up the stats that he has in the last 2 seasons, he must have been fantastic. Watching his game today, I'm completely underwhelmed. This is everyone's GOAT? he is struggling against the almighty Lions? If Mitch put up these types of numbers, with 50% completion percentage, you would be boooing him off the field. Also, refs seem to love him as well, constantly giving chiefs questionable calls. I suggest getting behind your QB and supporting him and the team. Steve Young once said "it's not what a young qb does when he comes into the league, that will define his career. Its once he struggles, the way he bounces back, that will". I'm confused by your love for QBs that play elsewhere.

So u decided to make a thread with your assessment of Mahommes, after only watching him today.

Thanks.

Bolek

Liked Posts:
So u decided to make a thread with your assessment of Mahommes, after only watching him today.

Thanks.
That's why I said I haven't seen him play much. Refs do seem to love the chiefs though, lions are getting screwed over

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That's why I said I haven't seen him play much. Refs do seem to love the chiefs though, lions are getting screwed over
Yes. I got that. U decided to make a thread about Mahommes after not seeing his whole mvp season, and then cope for mitch. Great job.

Thanks.

Bolek

Liked Posts:
Yes, he's clearly terrible. Chiefs will probably trade him for a conditional pick after the season.
So you would be happy with his performance against the lions, if he was wearing a bears uniform? I dont get the love

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
This is probably what it'd look like if he were in a Bears uniform.

Bolek

Liked Posts:
Yes. I got that. U decided to make a thread about Mahommes after not seeing his whole mvp season, and then cope for mitch. Great job.

Thanks.
I'm just telling you what I think based on what I'm seeing today. Good thing the refs are helping him out

Viciousjay

Liked Posts:
This game is sloppy as all hell, btw what is up with the field? There is a lot of slipping and sliding in a dome...

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I love watching the chiefs play but I just don’t think they will win a championship unless they drastically improve on defense.

But.. they are awesome to watch during the entire season.

What’s better, having a blast blowing most teams out and scoring a ton of points but not winning a championship in their window or watching the bears defensive type teams with pedestrian offenses and play close games all of the time and also never win a championship ?

It seems like offensive teams like the chiefs give you more hope than a team like the bears who seemingly are always playing in tight games.

Bolek

Liked Posts:
I love watching the chiefs play but I just don’t think they will win a championship unless they drastically improve on defense.

What’s better, having a blast blowing most teams out and scoring a ton of points but not winning a championship in their window or watching the bears defensive type teams with pedestrian offenses and play close games all of the time and also never win a championship ?

It seems like offensive teams like the chiefs give you more hope than a team like the bears who seemingly are always playing in tight games.
I guess that's fairly subjective. Most nfl fans prefer a high powered offense, with lots of point on the board. I think more bears fans prefer great defense and a solid run game.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
After next week is the end of preseason.

except today the D is outplaying the O.. Who would of thought that the D would have more TDs then Mahomes!

Crazy.. but as long as they win I really dont care how they do it

Bolek

Liked Posts:
Also, last season 7 out of top10 D teams made the playoffs.

Bolek

Liked Posts:
Another phantom PI call to continue chiefs drive. Unreal