Mahomes today

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Second time as a public figure on this forum that I dislike someone. Here I thought @dabears70 was awful poster but op gives that chump a run for his money

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Mahomes wins again and is 4-0. uninjured. Fuck off.

MontanaXXIII

Liked Posts:
Mahomes is not impressive. He hits the ocean from a rowboat. There are 25 QBs who could do the same thing in KC. Andy Reid is the reason people forgot Alex Smith sucked for a while.

Southside

Liked Posts:
Mahomes gave his team 300+ yards plus a game winning drive on the road. He didnt throw any TD's today but Mitch goes without a TD almost every week. So if we are pulling Mahomes down to pull Trubs up then that wont work. Mitch regularly has games under 200 yards passing with 0 TD's often AT HOME. If this is Mahomes' "down game", I'd kill for a Bears QB to have a "down game". Lastly, the threadstarter is clearly trolling, why make a thread about a guy you claim you dont watch? You cant analyze a guy you dont watch. In fact, you're probably lying about not watching him since the Chiefs were in the playoffs as far as the AFCCG, were you in a coma every week of the playof after we got eliminated?

Grape

Liked Posts:
Are you saying the all the great quarterbacks have never had a bad game?

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
300 plus yards... no turnovers... converted on 4th down and 8 yards to go while leading team to game winning touchdown.

Yes, I will take that ALL DAY LONG.

Last edited:

seabear

Liked Posts:
I haven't seem Mahomes play much, but to put up the stats that he has in the last 2 seasons, he must have been fantastic. Watching his game today, I'm completely underwhelmed. This is everyone's GOAT? he is struggling against the almighty Lions? If Mitch put up these types of numbers, with 50% completion percentage, you would be boooing him off the field. Also, refs seem to love him as well, constantly giving chiefs questionable calls. I suggest getting behind your QB and supporting him and the team. Steve Young once said "it's not what a young qb does when he comes into the league, that will define his career. Its once he struggles, the way he bounces back, that will". I'm confused by your love for QBs that play elsewhere.

We should trade Tribs for him. He could be a five time MVP and he would suck as soon as he put on the Bears helmet.