Mako

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
On a team with a lot of questions to answer and the resultant controversy that goes along with the pressure to show the results of a "complete" rebuild, there is no more topic more divisive on the 2018 Chicago Bears than Mitch Trubisky's nickname.

"Mako" Mitch has been promoted so heavily here within the CCS forii (pl: forum) that one would think the Bears crack PR staff that every year sells Bear fans on shvt like Phil Emery and John Fox and Kevin White is behind it. Now that the dust has settled, it's time for the shoopster - the official source of Bear nicknii (pl: nickname) within said forii - to have the last word.

"Mako" is gay. Stop using it. It relates to nothing, and half the plebeians who post within the forii don't even know what a mako shark is. Not to mention the fact that a guy who throws thus far in his career a touchdown every two games or so ain't no shark. So move on, fellas, from Mako.

Trubisky's nickname is "Frisky" Trubisky. Or "The Frisky One." Thus will we proceed . . .

Last edited:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
On a team with a lot of questions to answer and the resultant controversy that goes along with the pressure to show the results of a "complete" rebuild, there is no more topic more divisive on the 2018 Chicago Bears than Mitch Trubisky's nickname.

"Mako" Mitch has been promoted so heavily here within the CCS forii (pl: forum) that one would think the Bears crack PR staff that every year sells Bear fans on shvt like Phil Emery and John Fox and Kevin White is behind it. Now that the dust has settled, it's time for the shoopster - the official source of Bear nicknii (pl: nickname) within said forii - to have the last word.

"Mako" is gay. Stop using it. It relates to nothing, and half the plebeians who post within the forii don't even know what a mako shark is. Not to mention the fact that a guy who throws thus far in his career a touchdown every two games or so ain't no shark. So move on, fellas, from Mako.

Trubisky's nickname is "Frisky" Trubisky. Or "The Frisky One." Thus will we proceed . . .

What is it like to try so hard, and to fail so spectacularly?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

What is it like to try so hard, and to fail so spectacularly?

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Na na bear was a real human with feelings

Indeed, Texan. We made our peace after she realized it wasn't the shoopster who stole her nephew David "Thug Life Illin'" Terrell's hi-fi stereo system . . .

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Grown men giving football players nicknames is fucking pathetic. It makes me sick that I share any association whatsoever with the miller lite driking, man cave having, jersey wearing beta goobers that call Trubisky "mako", or anything else. Grow up.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

Well, we have two shitty nicknames to ignore: Mako and Frisky.

I guess either Mitch or Biscuit will have to do.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Grown men giving football players nicknames is fucking pathetic. It makes me sick that I share any association whatsoever with the miller lite driking, man cave having, jersey wearing beta goobers that call Trubisky "mako", or anything else. Grow up.

I'm wearing a bearmick jersey as we speak

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

But the poopster is your favorite poster and he is known for his terrible nicknames for Bears players.

How is this possible!?!

Washington

Liked Posts:

Now now mick, I'm old and I drink Lite beer. Gotta stay low on carbs and keep this figure. However, Tito's martinis are more frequented.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
But the poopster is your favorite poster and he is known for his terrible nicknames for Bears players.

How is this possible!?!

Was. Until his nonsense in the protest thread.

Now now mick, I'm old and I drink Lite beer. Gotta stay low on carbs and keep this figure. However, Tito's martinis are more frequented.

Yeah Tito's is the stuff.

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
His teammates call him Tru. That ought to be good enough.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I think we just need to go with Bitchell, because none of you bitches are coming up with anything resembling something better.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk