Mako

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Now now mick, I'm old and I drink Lite beer. Gotta stay low on carbs and keep this figure. However, Tito's martinis are more frequented.
Those vodka drinks... So yummy.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Nicknames are evolving things. You just don’t make them up. To try and do so is a level of douche that knows no equal.
So you are saying I should discontinue starting my exams with, "Hello Mrs Bangerdiddle,nice to meet you, I am iueyedoc, what seems to be the problem today?

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
On a team with a lot of questions to answer and the resultant controversy that goes along with the pressure to show the results of a "complete" rebuild, there is no more topic more divisive on the 2018 Chicago Bears than Mitch Trubisky's nickname.

"Mako" Mitch has been promoted so heavily here within the CCS forii (pl: forum) that one would think the Bears crack PR staff that every year sells Bear fans on shvt like Phil Emery and John Fox and Kevin White is behind it. Now that the dust has settled, it's time for the shoopster - the official source of Bear nicknii (pl: nickname) within said forii - to have the last word.

"Mako" is gay. Stop using it. It relates to nothing, and half the plebeians who post within the forii don't even know what a mako shark is. Not to mention the fact that a guy who throws thus far in his career a touchdown every two games or so ain't no shark. So move on, fellas, from Mako.

Trubisky's nickname is "Frisky" Trubisky. Or "The Frisky One." Thus will we proceed . . .

Frisky? Worse than mako. We should just call him the Windy City Titty Man

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The more I think about it, the more I can't help but wonder how pathetic it would be a grown man to call another man "Frisky."

Shoopster is actually a woman, right?

Visionman

Liked Posts:
The more I think about it, the more I can't help but wonder how pathetic it would be a grown man to call another man "Frisky."

Shoopster is actually a woman, right?

Dressing in women's clothing does not make one a woman.

You should know this...

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Trubisky's nickname is "Frisky" Trubisky. Or "The Frisky One." Thus will we proceed . . .

giphy.gif

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
I will call them all "butthole" until they win a "championship", ok? Dude?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I will wait until he can be reasonably be called GOAT to refer to him as anything other than his given name.

oober

Liked Posts:
Mako and Frisky sucks ass!!!!!!

In my inner circle, I will be going with Mitch "the truth" Biscuit.

Mitch ain't dropping dimes, he's dropping biscuits!!

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now I’m conflicted. One one hand I never like “Mako”.... wasn’t going to use it. On the other hand Shoopster doesn’t like it.... now I kinda want to use it.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
"Mako" Mitch has been promoted so heavily here within the CCS forii (pl: forum) that one would think the Bears crack PR staff that every year sells Bear fans on shvt like Phil Emery and John Fox and Kevin White is behind it.

God FUCK!! It's FORA or FORUMS. The end of a nation.....

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Grown men giving football players nicknames is fucking pathetic. It makes me sick that I share any association whatsoever with the miller lite driking, man cave having, jersey wearing beta goobers that call Trubisky "mako", or anything else. Grow up.

2bgtji.gif

Last edited: