Marc Trestman and his 2015 results as OC in Baltimore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
Do you bozo's have to keep quoting the entire original post? FFS!

Shit, I wrote it and even I don't want to keep seeing it posted over and over as I scroll through the replies to it.

That alone is enough motivation to keep it shorter next time.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
They regressed in everything. How this guy has a job..

Remember all the Trestman guys like Aikmen who went apeshit on Cutler because they believed he was ruining their guys reputation. What now Troy?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
No it isnt. You couldnt debate one thing he posted. So how about we talk about when you said Hanie was better than Cutler? Only because we are talking about the past
You need spew lies cause you're that stupid. Carry on, bitch.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Remember all the Trestman guys like Aikmen who went apeshit on Cutler because they believed he was ruining their guys reputation. What now Troy?

I'll take Aikmans opinion over any CCS OP.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
No it isnt. You couldnt debate one thing he posted. So how about we talk about when you said Hanie was better than Cutler? Only because we are talking about the past

While I can't blame him, you know he didn't read it all.

You also know that it upset his senses because he fits the usual suspect I was referring to.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
panda-train-cute-riding-red-54745488.jpg

I think your right :yep:

Well played good sir.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Marc Trestman, lol. I somewhat miss the days when he was so strongly defended around here.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
With Flacco

2014 Flacco / 344 comp / 554 att / 62.1% / 27 TD (4.9%) / 12 INT (2.2%) / 3986 pass yards / 7.2 YPA / 19 sacks / 91.0 rating

2015 Flacco / 266 comp / 413 att / 64.4% / 14 TD (3.4%) / 12 INT (2.9%) / 2791 pass yards / 6.8 YPA / 16 sacks / 83.1 rating

Care to explain or is the injury excuse your preferred route and is said injury excuse applicable to other teams or only when you want it to be?

And 2013 he had 19 TDs to 22 ints for a rating of 73. He is inconsistent. He was before Trestman and continues to be this year too. Also, he was getting pressured more, lost his starting rb and WR and his second WR in fa. There are no excuses here. These are reasons. Trestman doesn't coach the ravens. It's not even his system.

And yes, any team that loses their starting QB, rb, and two wrs shouldn't expect similar results to previous seasons.

Also if you read the first posting. You would see that some of the garbage that the Bears dealt with, is the same garbage the Ravens were dealing with. Like the QB not being on the same page as the OC and plays constantly being sent in late.

Notice how Cutler and the Bears were usually standing around with 15-25 seconds before each snap and doing presnap stuff this year. Did Cutler magically get better at that or does maybe, just maybe Marc Trestman need to own some of that as his problem?
Uhh what? Trestman is not the ravens head coach. The ravens are a very well coached team and we'd be lucky to have John Harbaugh here.

I don't think Trestman is a good coach fwiw, but OPs thought process is faulty at best.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Usual suspects=posters that were touting Cutlers 2014 passer rating

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
And 2013 he had 19 TDs to 22 ints for a rating of 73. He is inconsistent. He was before Trestman and continues to be this year too. Also, he was getting pressured more, lost his starting rb and WR and his second WR in fa. There are no excuses here. These are reasons. Trestman doesn't coach the ravens. It's not even his system.

And yes, any team that loses their starting QB, rb, and two wrs shouldn't expect similar results to previous seasons.

Uhh what? Trestman is not the ravens head coach. The ravens are a very well coached team and we'd be lucky to have John Harbaugh here.

I don't think Trestman is a good coach fwiw, but OPs thought process is faulty at best.

Couldnt agree more with your post.
Take Flaccos career outside of the spectacular playoff run and he sits right alongside cutler as a hit or miss guy. In regular season games, Flaccos highs are a little higher than Cutler, his lows a little lower.
Was like that before tresty, will be like that after.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:

Like the QB not being on the same page as the OC.

So you're going to tell me my thought process is faulty, while showing an example of my saying the OC but somehow inferring that means HC? :lmao:

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Like the QB not being on the same page as the OC.

So you're going to tell me my thought process is faulty, while showing an example of my saying the OC but somehow inferring that means HC? :lmao:

He's inferring that you are comparing Trestman as a HC in Chicago to him being an OC in Baltimore.

Status
Not open for further replies.