Mariota>Trubisky...Cousins?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Count Mariota among QB's that are better than Trubisky will ever get to. Cousins is too for that matter, though an early argument exists Trubisky plays better in big games and Cousins plays worst under pressure in biggest moments. Cousins kinda has some block, surely is already seeing a sports psychologist to get over it, maybe he does or maybe not, but Trubisky won't ever throw for his kind of yardage. Cousins will take a shot for his team too, he plays football. I think Trubisky wisely avoids big hits, has been taught right. Cousins is some kind of tough guy or something. Maybe he isn't smart enough in that way to run from good defenses, to run for his life, like he should today. That could be part of his deal.

Look for that today, Cousins being too stubborn of a tough guy to run from guys when he should. I saw Cousins

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So what you are saying is... if we could somehow fuse the two together, we would finally have a quarterback?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I got a contact high just from reading this.

I can't believe it just ended like that...I am indeed high as fuck and the post just ends mid sentence....

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Count Mariota among QB's that are better than Trubisky will ever get to. Cousins is too for that matter, though an early argument exists Trubisky plays better in big games and Cousins plays worst under pressure in biggest moments. Cousins kinda has some block, surely is already seeing a sports psychologist to get over it, maybe he does or maybe not, but Trubisky won't ever throw for his kind of yardage. Cousins will take a shot for his team too, he plays football. I think Trubisky wisely avoids big hits, has been taught right. Cousins is some kind of tough guy or something. Maybe he isn't smart enough in that way to run from good defenses, to run for his life, like he should today. That could be part of his deal.

Look for that today, Cousins being too stubborn of a tough guy to run from guys when he should. I saw Cousins

Trubisky should have kept avoiding big hits. Maybe he saw Cousins take that shot to deliver a bomb on film this week and got inspired...

Know Thyself. Important concept.