Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor, and Heath Evans suspended from their duties

Guess Who

Liked Posts:
What kind of dumpster diving pickup bars do you frequent, sir? Might want to have a little more respect for yourself, and women, going forward...

Women prefer Alphas. Who am I to disrespect their wishes. I'm a feminist in that way.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't know. Never hung out much with librarians. I do remember a school teacher in the very small town I used to live in that gave me an open invitation to take her whenever I wanted. Had to be discreet.

th

Guess Who

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube_share;4D5v8e3-AMA]https://youtu.be/4D5v8e3-AMA[/video]

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm curious as to where the sexual assault line is drawn. So, if you meet a girl at a bar and you talk to her and get her to come back to your place. You mess around and touch her breasts. Is that sexual assault if the next day she says she was uncomfortable with it?

Guess Who

Liked Posts:
I'm curious as to where the sexual assault line is drawn. So, if you meet a girl at a bar and you talk to her and get her to come back to your place. You mess around and touch her breasts. Is that sexual assault if the next day she says she was uncomfortable with it?

In a case like that it depends how drunk she was. But like I posted earlier if she likes you then you get a pass.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
True story: One of my exes used to work for the company that provided catering for the Rams training camp back in the early 2000s. Marshall Faulk asked for her number, which she gave him because he was a huge NFL star and she was just some chick working for a catering company. He proceeded to call her a bunch of times late at night and leave creepy voicemails about all the nasty sexual things he was going to do to her, even after she told him to stop. All this happened about a year before we started dating, but I heard the voicemails from him because she saved them. I don't know if she still has them because we broke up years ago and i haven't talked to her since, but Marshall Faulk is definitely a total creep.
Calling bullshit on this.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Maybe someone can explain to me how a woman who is being sexually harassed and groped at work by Faulk then agrees to go to his hotel room..Am I missing something?

http://ux.shreveporttimes.com/story...ysts-sexual-harassment-allegations/943287001/

"Cantor alleged that Faulk, who has been one of the NFL Network's top analysts for about a decade, greeted her by "fondling her breasts and groping her behind," according to the complaint. Faulk "became more aggressive," including one instance where he allegedly invited Cantor to his hotel room where she witnessed him expose his genitals and made sexually suggestive remarks. "

This is what gets me....she goes to his HOTEL ROOM. What the heck did she think was gonna happen.....a poetry reading

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
McNabb asked her if she is a squirter via text. Absolute idiot. You only ask that face to face.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is what I mean, you have to know the whole text conversation. What if she was being a nasty girl and saying things too?

Exactly...what if they were flirting back and forth. Also what was going on that all 4 dudes are coming at her like that...there has to be more to this....cant see them just sending her shit and talking shit like that out of the blue.

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
This story is half bullshit. I'm sure those former players were flirting or playing around. Now it's in the courts. So let them settle it. But sounds like bullshit.

Can't wait for this to enter my industry.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
If transgendered people simply existing and using the bathroom minding their own business is a bigger problem to you than men sexually harassing women at work, you need a serious rethink of life.

Because transsexual teenagers have had it too easy for too long!!

This whole #metoo thing has been astonishing to me. I've had two or three female friends of mine come out with stories of serious sexual assault and countless other tales of behaviour they've had to put up with. If the price our society has to pay towards actual actual equality is dealing with some false accusations, I'm personally fine with it. The truth will out.

I can't help but feel that the guys who have a problem with all this, and automatically assume a woman is simply making it up, are probably the guys that think it's all fun and games and that women should just put up with it.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
Some woman want to taken but if you prefer the librarian type that's ok.

Some women do but it's a pretty small minority. If you go around groping women/asserting your dominance on the off chance they are one of those women then you can't bitch about it when it goes wrong and you get charged with assault. Not a difficult thing to grasp really (that's what she said etc.)

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Exactly...what if they were flirting back and forth. Also what was going on that all 4 dudes are coming at her like that...there has to be more to this....cant see them just sending her shit and talking shit like that out of the blue.

Yup. And plus, she’s not really hot at all. Or young. Something strange about it.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is what gets me....she goes to his HOTEL ROOM. What the heck did she think was gonna happen.....a poetry reading

I’m not sure how it works, but as the wardrobe stylist she might be asked to do fittings or make last minute changes in their rooms at their request.