CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
marshall-block.gif

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears offense is their best defense.

BAMFs doing their thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guitarman

Liked Posts:
Like the announcers said, it's the perfect example of why coaches teach you from day one to "keep your head on a swivel".

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And the best part is he shows you can throw a massive, devastating but without head hunting. He targeting lees chest/shoulder and destroyed him, he never went for he head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
And the best part is he shows you can throw a massive, devastating but without head hunting. He targeting lees chest/shoulder and destroyed him, he never went for he head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

This.

You don't have to hit a player in the head or in the knees to deliver a devastating blow.

Saluki

Liked Posts:
This block tied the Alshon TD in the corner of the endzone for my favorite play of the night. The best part was when Lee started crawling around.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Lee just looked beat the fuck up last night. He was involved in about 4 plays and seemed to be hurt on every one.

I've said it before - Marshall is the best blocking tight end in football and Alshon is a close second. It's a thing of beauty to watch. Hines Ward would be proud. I was specifically looking at it last night, as well as watching Slauson - I try to do that each game (focus on a couple of specific things).

By my count, Marshall's blocks freed up over 70 yards of offense during the course of the game.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Oh, and another B Marsh man crush - anyone see him after the game with the post game crowd (Young, Murderer Lewis, Dilfer and the annoying Jewish chick from Jersey)?

On paper, this get up sounds Special person or queeny - pinkish/red overcoat (maybe red with the lighting), the Lebron/DWade hipster nerd glasses, bowtie. If a skinny white kid were wearing that you'd probably want to punch him in the skull, but B Marsh just looks like a cool mother fucker rockin' it. Dude has swag for days.

And and he fucked Sean Lee up. Like I said earlier, dude was getting his ass kicked all night - and he's their best defensive player.