Liked Posts:
marshall-block.gif

Lee looked like a crash dummy!

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Anyone remember 2006 when we had Dante Wesley.... that thugish CB, I think he came from Carolina in the offseason.... Hester got a guy chasing him in a situation like this one on a punt return and Wesley absolutely demolished the dude.... it was brutal. This hit reminded me of that one.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Anyone remember 2006 when we had Dante Wesley.... that thugish CB, I think he came from Carolina in the offseason.... Hester got a guy chasing him in a situation like this one on a punt return and Wesley absolutely demolished the dude.... it was brutal. This hit reminded me of that one.

If you changed CB, to pure special teams player, yes I recall him.

Hester played ahead of him on the depth chart... That says a lot.

Why must I be Saad? Via Tapatalk

Liked Posts:
That was FUCKING beautiful. Who had the big hit on ST too? That was another shell shocker. It really was nice to see the Bears get a win that didn't have me on the verge of a heart attack over the course of the entire game for a change.

k9aladar

Liked Posts:
That block is a prime example of how much B Marshall has matured as a player under the Chicago Bears organization. The leadership on that team is incredible. Brandon will be an asset the the Bears organization for years to come and I'm proud that he's a Bear!

Slacker

Liked Posts:
You would think Sean Lee would have learned from this one. Exact same situation, a scrambling QB to the right with Lee running parallel to the LOS thinking there's no one else on the field. If you're not gonna be smart, you'd better be tough.
Goden-Tate.gif

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
golden-tate-brutal-hit-on-cowboys-no-call-2.gif

2nd season in a row where Lee gets crushed by a WR. For a LB who has issues staying healthy maybe he should take better care of himself.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
B Marsh is just an old fashioned footballer that loves doing the dirty work.....

God save the Queen.....and GOD SAVE BRANDON MARSHALL!