Martellus Bennett Putting a Blowtorch To This Trash Org

Rise

Liked Posts:
He makes some good points. In the present I still can’t believe they went with a Tampa 2 defensive coach who was going to get fired from the colts. They hire this young GM from the Chiefs, the team that wasted no time in getting the great Andy Reid while our weird geek gm interviewed 17 people just to pick greasy bacon haired trestman. This young Chiefs exec picks Matt Eberflus?

The heat needs to be on George for once, where is his accountability? He needs to own this dumbass coaching hire and take the heat off of Poles once and for all. Then for real this time, stay the fuck out of the way! I’m convinced he stopped the drafting of Carter as well, he is very involved but a coward who hires people to hide behind. Time to pull the curtain on this meddling fool.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
I didn't read any posts due to the tread title. Martellus Bennett quit on the Bears So I don't give a f!&@ what he says.

Let it go Kyle.. MartyB has moved on

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
He makes some good points. In the present I still can’t believe they went with a Tampa 2 defensive coach who was going to get fired from the colts. They hire this young GM from the Chiefs, the team that wasted no time in getting the great Andy Reid while our weird geek gm interviewed 17 people just to pick greasy bacon haired trestman. This young Chiefs exec picks Matt Eberflus?

The heat needs to be on George for once, where is his accountability? He needs to own this dumbass coaching hire and take the heat off of Poles once and for all. Then for real this time, stay the fuck out of the way! I’m convinced he stopped the drafting of Carter as well, he is very involved but a coward who hires people to hide behind. Time to pull the curtain on this meddling fool.

This is what worries me about Warren, I'll believe it when I see it, but I'll continue to doubt him before I trust him.

mecha

Liked Posts:
That can’t be Martellus, it’s far to intelligent.
he's literally made these criticisms in the past. and didn't Brandon Marshall call the team a mom and pop shop?

if you wanted an indicator of how homosexual the franchise is they took Bennett and Marshall, probably literally the best they ever had at their respective positions, and just shit them out because they might cause problems. I'll give any of you the fact that Bennett is a jackoff and Marshall still has some screws loose, but this is fucking professional sports. you give the divas what they want and they perform. otherwise they sulk and shit like Jeffery to find their way out and go win a Super Bowl elsewhere. that's it, the entire offense was dismantled over potential character issues. and thus was the only reason Fox was the head coach, for the 864th time, "culture", not winning.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I had never had the thought that george hired flus to run the tampa 2 defense and be HC because he didn't want to upset the 'legacy' fan base lmao.

I think if they were to start winning games that might make the fans happy.
Especially if it was in a passing offense.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Yeah the ownership is an embarrassment. News at 11.

The Bears have allowed themselves to go the way of Constantinople. An old and decaying relic that will not get with the times, to be supplanted by the new.

I would love to see Virginia sell her share of the team in her own lifetime. I would love to see George go on TV and explain that he has been high on nostalgia this whole time and doesnt know what he is doing. I want leadership that wants to win championships more than they want to just make money. I am sure they look up to Jerry Jones as the model of a successful modern franchise owner.

gallagher

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
he's literally made these criticisms in the past. and didn't Brandon Marshall call the team a mom and pop shop?

if you wanted an indicator of how homosexual the franchise is they took Bennett and Marshall, probably literally the best they ever had at their respective positions, and just shit them out because they might cause problems. I'll give any of you the fact that Bennett is a jackoff and Marshall still has some screws loose, but this is fucking professional sports. you give the divas what they want and they perform. otherwise they sulk and shit like Jeffery to find their way out and go win a Super Bowl elsewhere. that's it, the entire offense was dismantled over potential character issues. and thus was the only reason Fox was the head coach, for the 864th time, "culture", not winning.
Sounds like it is the McCaskeys who have the character issues.

This sounds horribly trite but I am serious about it. I dont want a lockerroom controlled by a cancerous player, and you have to move some of those guys out when it happens. But to take a player who gives all of their emotion to the game, and to turn them out because they dont behave like a model boy scout, might have a real affect towards what keeps many of the better talents from signing with this team from the start.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Sounds like it is the McCaskeys who have the character issues.

This sounds horribly trite but I am serious about it. I dont want a lockerroom controlled by a cancerous player, and you have to move some of those guys out when it happens. But to take a player who gives all of their emotion to the game, and to turn them out because they dont behave like a model boy scout, might have a real affect towards what keeps many of the better talents from signing with this team from the start.
they were generational talents that came up all at the right time. and they had them. and they lost them. lol all cause Bruce Arians "failed" a mock interview. 🙄

gallagher

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
they were generational talents that came up all at the right time. and they had them. and they lost them. lol all cause Bruce Arians "failed" a mock interview. 🙄
In this specific instance I 100% agree with you. These players cared so much about winning that losing, or not feeling like a part of a win, caused them enough emotional pain that they would burst out and let it be known. That is not de-facto cancerous, and in fact, that kind of pride in their abilities pushes a lot of them to the highest ranks among the football greats. The opposite leads to players that never live up to their potential because they become happy after that first big paycheck, and Trestman was never going to motivate that kind of player into reaching their potential.

Tons of examples of teams who needed to move on from a player that lets their emotions turn the locker room against them. I feel like T.O in Philly is a really good example. But Marshall? Hell no, not the case.

mecha

Liked Posts:
In this specific instance I 100% agree with you. These players cared so much about winning that losing, or not feeling like a part of a win, caused them enough emotional pain that they would burst out and let it be known. That is not de-facto cancerous, and in fact, that kind of pride in their abilities pushes a lot of them to the highest ranks among the football greats. The opposite leads to players that never live up to their potential because they become happy after that first big paycheck, and Trestman was never going to motivate that kind of player into reaching their potential.

Tons of examples of teams who needed to move on from a player that lets their emotions turn the locker room against them. I feel like T.O in Philly is a really good example. But Marshall? Hell no, not the case.
Terrell Owens was a trip. he wore out his welcome with teams increasingly faster as time went on. LOL

Marshall gets blamed for the other 52 players on the teams he played for not going to the playoffs. still. like in present day I'm sure we could bring back those arguments. lol

gallagher

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Terrell Owens was a trip. he wore out his welcome with teams increasingly faster as time went on. LOL

Marshall gets blamed for the other 52 players on the teams he played for not going to the playoffs. still. like in present day I'm sure we could bring back those arguments. lol
I will not criticize the players for being highly emotional in that way until they truly wear out their welcome. These guys are asked to hold only a funny-shaped ball during a high-speed collision that would put me in the hospital, several times a game. That emotional vigor is what compels them to get back up and fight for another chance every time they come up short.

Last comment in support of TO - this team could have signed him last year and he would have led the team in yards and touchdowns. Thank heavens that we have Moore.

Back to Marshall, he absolutely got unfair criticism for the fire he brought to every game. Some of his performances willed the team to victory.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Sounds like he’s holding back and can say much much more

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Teams reflect ownership. The mcCaskeys are a bunch of useless pussys who hire pos pussy management who install useless pussys as coaches who turn young talented players into useless cowards. If Fields had any balls he would have told the the coaches to shove it and ran plays that he knew would work.
No one on this pussy ass team is accountable to anyone or for anything.
Change the name to the Chicago cunts…..

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Sounds like it's time to sell the team
We all know what you mean,,,,but the reality is...."Who would sell a 'Golden Goose'"? They definitely have no Football acumen, but business wise?, That's a different story.

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Yeah the ownership is an embarrassment. News at 11.

The Bears have allowed themselves to go the way of Constantinople. An old and decaying relic that will not get with the times, to be supplanted by the new.

I would love to see Virginia sell her share of the team in her own lifetime. I would love to see George go on TV and explain that he has been high on nostalgia this whole time and doesnt know what he is doing. I want leadership that wants to win championships more than they want to just make money. I am sure they look up to Jerry Jones as the model of a successful modern franchise owner.
That is exactly who they looked upto....Why do you think they hired Dave Wannstadt from Dallas as their 1st ever hire as HC. You know this already, but don't hold your breath waiting for Virginia to sell.

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
I will not criticize the players for being highly emotional in that way until they truly wear out their welcome. These guys are asked to hold only a funny-shaped ball during a high-speed collision that would put me in the hospital, several times a game. That emotional vigor is what compels them to get back up and fight for another chance every time they come up short.

Last comment in support of TO - this team could have signed him last year and he would have led the team in yards and touchdowns. Thank heavens that we have Moore.

Back to Marshall, he absolutely got unfair criticism for the fire he brought to every game. Some of his performances willed the team to victory.
Agreed...Marshall definitely brought fire to the game.....i did love that about him.

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Teams reflect ownership. The mcCaskeys are a bunch of useless pussys who hire pos pussy management who install useless pussys as coaches who turn young talented players into useless cowards. If Fields had any balls he would have told the the coaches to shove it and ran plays that he knew would work.
No one on this pussy ass team is accountable to anyone or for anything.
Change the name to the Chicago cunts…..
This football team should be called The Cubs,,,,,,not the baseball team.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is what worries me about Warren, I'll believe it when I see it, but I'll continue to doubt him before I trust him.

If I've learned anything in my 50 years of being a Bears fan it is not to trust a f*ckin' thing that comes from a Bears owner, GM, or President. The McCaskeys are too stupid to realize they are the problem; the common denominator.