Marty Bennet questionable for Sunday @!#$

mecha

Liked Posts:
can I just inquire as to why all these injuries are happening? they're seemingly happening in practice, and if I'm getting the pattern right, it's a new injury every Friday.

maybe my theory about the team trying to break Cutler's bad habits by removing past targets is actually true. if that makes him better and they win games doing it, then that's cool.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
That's less drops we have to worry about

You guys shouldn't underestimate what Marty can do. I know he had a bad game but he does that once in a while but the dude is still an absolute beast and he'll be missed if he doesn't play.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not one of the people that is like, errmergerd Foxy lied to us he must die!!! I actually think it's kind of funny how extremely vague he is in press conferences. But I feel like he's toying with the Lions here. He said Bennett was held out for a quad injury he suffered at practice. How much leniency do coaches have with the injury report to mess with other teams?

FrankieLyrical

South Side Chicagoan
Liked Posts:
You guys shouldn't underestimate what Marty can do. I know he had a bad game but he does that once in a while but the dude is still an absolute beast and he'll be missed if he doesn't play.

I was being sarcastic, Marty is a beast