Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Well thats that , Bennett won't be here next year

I was watching 1st take when he was on and when SAS was basically baiting him with his usual way (damn it i hate SAS) i was just sitting there hoping Marty would say the right things because we all know Marty is gonna say what's on his mind. In his own way he actually threw Jay under the bus. Now of course he didn't say anything we all don't already know but even so there's still a way you need to answer questions like that when the questions are about your teammate, especially when it comes to Jay.

Bear5!

Liked Posts:
Cutler may have eye issues. "Diabetic eye" is a common issue for people who have the disease.

With that said, Cutlers issues go far beyond leadership and any eye issue excuses.

He's just not a good QB.

-- The Bears brought in receivers with a wide catch radius who could body out DB's due to his inaccuracy.

-- They dumped and look away from smaller speedy receivers who get separation with their legs because Cutler can't hit a receiver in stride.

-- They don't have a burner receiver on the roster because Cutler can't hit deep patterns anyway.

-- Coaches have had to "simplify" the playbook for him -because he can't read defenses

-- They have had to reduce the route trees because he has issues throwing to receivers 10 or more yards down field.

-- The slant, which is a staple in the WCO had to be thrown out because Cutler can't hit the receiver in the hands.

-- Our Rb set a NFL record for catches in a season that has stood almost 20 years, and didn't make the Pro-bowl mainly because most voters knew that he was a dump-off for a QB who can't make other throws.

-- He polarized the locker room and even caused his most ardent advocate to say "The Bears are right to have buyers remorse".

-- After 9 years in the NFL, he still cannot read a defense, make proper sight-adjustments, or call the right audible.

-- After 9 years, he still has no clue how to pump-fake

-- After 9 years, he still has no clue how to sell a proper play-action fake

-- After working with different 6 OC's who have spent tons of time focused on him, he still has piss-poor throwing mechanics and horrible footwork. Even Cutler supporters wonder why he can't learn to throw off the correct foot.

-- After 9 years of coaching and leading the NFL in fumbles, he still hasn't learned that holding the ball at his waist in the pocket is a no-no.

-- The most common reason Cutler supporters give for him staying on the team is "He's the best QB the Bears have had" - while ignoring that our "best ever" isn't even in the top 20 of current QB's.

I wish you could have spent some time thinking this out.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutler may have eye issues. "Diabetic eye" is a common issue for people who have the disease.

With that said, Cutlers issues go far beyond leadership and any eye issue excuses.

He's just not a good QB.

-- The Bears brought in receivers with a wide catch radius who could body out DB's due to his inaccuracy.

-- They dumped and look away from smaller speedy receivers who get separation with their legs because Cutler can't hit a receiver in stride.

-- They don't have a burner receiver on the roster because Cutler can't hit deep patterns anyway.

-- Coaches have had to "simplify" the playbook for him -because he can't read defenses

-- They have had to reduce the route trees because he has issues throwing to receivers 10 or more yards down field.

-- The slant, which is a staple in the WCO had to be thrown out because Cutler can't hit the receiver in the hands.

-- Our Rb set a NFL record for catches in a season that has stood almost 20 years, and didn't make the Pro-bowl mainly because most voters knew that he was a dump-off for a QB who can't make other throws.

-- He polarized the locker room and even caused his most ardent advocate to say "The Bears are right to have buyers remorse".

-- After 9 years in the NFL, he still cannot read a defense, make proper sight-adjustments, or call the right audible.

-- After 9 years, he still has no clue how to pump-fake

-- After 9 years, he still has no clue how to sell a proper play-action fake

-- After working with different 6 OC's who have spent tons of time focused on him, he still has piss-poor throwing mechanics and horrible footwork. Even Cutler supporters wonder why he can't learn to throw off the correct foot.

-- After 9 years of coaching and leading the NFL in fumbles, he still hasn't learned that holding the ball at his waist in the pocket is a no-no.

-- The most common reason Cutler supporters give for him staying on the team is "He's the best QB the Bears have had" - while ignoring that our "best ever" isn't even in the top 20 of current QB's.

The funny thing is u believe that load of horseshit.

does cutler make some poor decisions sure does it is the single most detrimental part of his game but the rest of that bullshit lol fuck man...

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

Reactions: 1ke

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
The funny thing is u believe that load of horseshit.

does cutler make some poor decisions sure does it is the single most detrimental part of his game but the rest of that bullshit lol fuck man...

No, the funny thing is that there are still people out there who refuse to believe that they made a mistake about supporting him - because everything I've written is spot on.

Time to wake up....

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, the funny thing is that there are still people out there who refuse to believe that they made a mistake about supporting him - because everything I've written is spot on.

Time to wake up....
questioning cutlers arm and accuracy is flat out Special person jay can make any throw in the book and then some his arm strength is what gets him in trouble and causes some of his bad decisions.

your a fucking moron if you truly think they reduce the fucking play book because cutler can throw 10 yards down field haha jesus Christ

and saying 6 different cords should have fixed him is fucking Special person how about get one and stick with it do you think Rodgers would be where he is at if he had to learn 6 different systems in the last six years?

and now its cutlers fault forte didn't make the pro bowl because he threw him the ball too much? haha omfg I just fuckin lulz

dude wtf

you wanna hate jay because he is turnover prone fire away but l o fucking l

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
questioning cutlers arm and accuracy is flat out Special person jay can make any throw in the book and then some his arm strength is what gets him in trouble and causes some of his bad decisions.

Jay can't make any throw. HE may have the arm to make the throw. But actually putting the ball where it needs to be consistently during the game is something he has a lot of issues with.

Anyone who actually argues that Jay is an accurate QB really has no clue about football.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
your a fucking moron if you truly think they reduce the fucking play book because cutler can throw 10 yards down field haha jesus Christ

Someone getting a little angry?

Realizing you've been wrong and admitting it probably conjuring up some deep emotions with all the Bullshit you've posted over the years.

Jay isn't accurate. Analysts, eye-tests, ex-pro's, and stats all support that. The fact that he demanded wide-catching radius receiver supports that. THe Fact that he ignores (won't throw) to the speedy receivers no matter how open they are, supports that.

You, a message board dolt not agreeing? Well, i think most know your opinions carry no real weight.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jay can't make any throw. HE may have the arm to make the throw. But actually putting the ball where it needs to be consistently during the game is something he has a lot of issues with.

Anyone who actually argues that Jay is an accurate QB really has no clue about football.
cutler has made some bad throws sure but there are far far more examples of good throws than bad

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:

Realizing you've been wrong and admitting it probably conjuring up some deep emotions with all the Bullshit you've posted over the years.

Jay isn't accurate. Analysts, eye-tests, ex-pro's, and stats all support that. The fact that he demanded wide-catching radius receiver supports that. THe Fact that he ignores (won't throw) to the speedy receivers no matter how open they are, supports that.

You, a message board dolt not agreeing? Well, i think most know you're opinions carry no real weight.

explain all the stats before marshall then hotshot

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:

You, a message board dolt not agreeing? Well, i think most know your opinions carry no real weight.
am I angry not at all im actually laughing you hate jay I get it but you don't need to make shit up.

sam slocum

Liked Posts:
If I recall, Trestman set a goal for Jay to complete 66% of his passes and have a passer rating around or over 90%. Success!!

Instead of diabetic eye, he more likely has PTSD from spending most of his career with his head spinning from getting knocked on his ass as often as not.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
explain all the stats before marshall then hotshot

Which ones? The INT numbers? Easy to explain - Jay isn't consistently accurate.

The number of times Hester was wide open and ignored? Easy to explain, Jay won't throw to speedsters because he can't hit them accurately in stride.

His 59% completion percentage from 2009 to 2012? Easy - he isn't consistently or accurate.

Which other ones do you need explained before you get it? I'm happy to help those less fortunate who only watch Cutler with his nuts dangling in their eyes.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
If I recall, Trestman set a goal for Jay to complete 66% of his passes and have a passer rating around or over 90%. Success!!

Instead of diabetic eye, he more likely has PTSD from spending most of his career with his head spinning from getting knocked on his ass as often as not.

Was that when he was holding the ball too long because he refused to throw it on time while playing in a timing based system?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Jay is the GOAT.. There really is no denying that.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:

cool... Now... What was his completion percentage for passes greater that 7 yards (in air) to receivers (ie not dump offs to Forte)