Matt Forte on wanting to return to Bears: Jay Cutler plays 'a huge role'

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You understand its a team game but just blamed him for losing nine games.........ok makes sense.

I have zero problem with criticism with Cutler but let's be real here posters like you aren't being objective in the least bit. Its one thing to be seen criticizing and praising other bear players but its not done here. Posters like you call the man names, blame him for all our loses and if anyone mentions anything that goes beyond the warped logic here they are vilified and their reasoning is labeled excuses. No matter if its fact or not if it doesn't put the blame soley on Cutler its an excuse and you are clearly a fanboy if you bring it up

So yeah, I agree it is getting old

None of this has any relevance to what I typed.

Guess we're back to the "can't say anything positive or we're a homer" fallacy. Yay.

Say whatever positives you want PiB, just go through the roster and name all the positives about all the other guys first. I mean, otherwise you're just giving unjust praise to the leader of this team sport. :bizarro:

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
None of this has any relevance to what I typed.

Guess we're back to the "can't say anything positive or we're a homer" fallacy. Yay.

Say whatever positives you want PiB, just go through the roster and name all the positives about all the other guys first. I mean, otherwise you're just giving unjust praise to the leader of this team sport. :bizarro:

Only person I can't name a positive about is Shea and everything I said was relevant and truthful