Matt Nagy is The Bears Coach & Ryan Pace is The Bears GM So...............DEAL WITH IT!

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
A lot of posters on here need to stop griping about something that they have zero control over. I know it's the 2020s and people believe that if they gripe enough on the internet then it will automatically lead to chaos and mayhem. Give it a rest.

Which McCaskey are you?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
A lot of posters on here need to stop griping about something that they have zero control over. I know it's the 2020s and people believe that if they gripe enough on the internet then it will automatically lead to chaos and mayhem. Give it a rest.

CCS is absolutely unbearable right now. Just go down page 1 and look at the thread titles that are all negative and whiny, and people make threads about the same thing that there's already 4 other threads about but title it a little different and every thread feels like a bunch of 13 year old girls who's first boyfriends got caught kissing their best friend in the boys bathroom.

Give it a break you little bitches.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

I was going to dislike this post but this is a Bears board and Bears standards should be applied.

I am sure there are people you like and you collaborated or whatever at some point so I am upvoting your awful post.

JoSeCuERvO

CBMB Crossover
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando City SC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
I lot of posters here, AKA fans need to understand that they do have all the control but some would rather blindly throw money away on merchandise, tickets and PPV games which helps keep the bears in the top 10 in revenue. Why or what incentive do the owners have in losing money by cutting those two idiots if the fans are just going to continue to buy shit and keep filling the pockets?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Your name is BearDownChicagoBears.

mecha

Liked Posts:
cadeanim.gif

remember when?

see also: billboard

Toast88

Liked Posts:

So, I assume you never complain about anything you can't control?

You've never bitched about the weather? Politics? Never complained when a receiver drops a ball or an o-lineman blows an assignment?

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You do know you’re on a internet message board you fucking melt?!