Matt Nagy is The Bears Coach & Ryan Pace is The Bears GM So...............DEAL WITH IT!

Perspective

Liked Posts:
I lot of posters here, AKA fans need to understand that they do have all the control but some would rather blindly throw money away on merchandise, tickets and PPV games which helps keep the bears in the top 10 in revenue. Why or what incentive do the owners have in losing money by cutting those two idiots if the fans are just going to continue to buy shit and keep filling the pockets?

ok so don't go to any games next year and don't buy any merchandise.... who forced you?

pablovi

Liked Posts:
A lot of posters on here need to stop griping about something that they have zero control over. I know it's the 2020s and people believe that if they gripe enough on the internet then it will automatically lead to chaos and mayhem. Give it a rest.
I’d rather people gripe about football related stuff here, than about fans. So, STFU.

It‘s a football message board, deal with it!

JoSeCuERvO

CBMB Crossover
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando City SC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
I’d rather people gripe about football related stuff here, than about fans. So, STFU.

It‘s a football message board, deal with it!
i can gripe about whatever the fuck i want so go shove it up your ass punk

Last edited:

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jeepers OP.

The news is still fresh...let these people grieve for a week. Your thread is like showing up at a funeral and telling people they need to stop all this sobbing about Aunt Claire. She's died like three days ago....GET OVER IT!

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
This is an interesting point and seems to have many layers to it, so I'll hold off on my final thought while I peel off these many layers as I come to my conclusion.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
A lot of posters on here need to stop griping about something that they have zero control over. I know it's the 2020s and people believe that if they gripe enough on the internet then it will automatically lead to chaos and mayhem. Give it a rest.
Your solution is to start a thread on a message board, to complain on that message board, about other complaining on said message board.

Seems like you are trying to control the uncontrollable.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Your solution is to start a thread on a message board, to complain on that message board, about other complaining on said message board.

Seems like you are trying to control the uncontrollable.
In other words cunting about cunting.

Decatur Staley

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
CCS is absolutely unbearable right now. Just go down page 1 and look at the thread titles that are all negative and whiny, and people make threads about the same thing that there's already 4 other threads about but title it a little different and every thread feels like a bunch of 13 year old girls who's first boyfriends got caught kissing their best friend in the boys bathroom.

Give it a break you little bitches.

Whining and bitching about other people whining and bitching are my favorite posts

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
CCS is absolutely unbearable right now. Just go down page 1 and look at the thread titles that are all negative and whiny, and people make threads about the same thing that there's already 4 other threads about but title it a little different and every thread feels like a bunch of 13 year old girls who's first boyfriends got caught kissing their best friend in the boys bathroom.

Give it a break you little bitches.

Bitches? Your'e the one who kneels in ball and gag to Pace and says thank you even before asking for more.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Bitches? Your'e the one who kneels in ball and gag to Pace and says thank you even before asking for more.

That's why i was okay with firing him if that's what they decided. Pay attention.

Now don't go away mad, just go away.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
well said and don't let theassholes of the group deter you from posting again

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
That's why i was okay with firing him if that's what they decided. Pay attention.

Now don't go away mad, just go away.

I'm here for the long run. This is going to be the best offseason in CCS history after the big Fuck You George and Ted gave us.

If you have an issue with it, use the handy dandy ignore feature.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'm here for the long run. This is going to be the best offseason in CCS history after the big Fuck You George and Ted gave us.

If you have an issue with it, use the handy dandy ignore feature.

I will if i need to and already have plenty of clowns on it but i don't see you as an issue i can't deal with.

Thanks anyway though.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I will if i need to and already have plenty of clowns on it but i don't see you as an issue i can't deal with.

Thanks anyway though.

Maybe but I am feeling absolutely like Joker this offseason. Fuck the Bears. Fuck everyone.

Off the rails, nihilistic and insane.

So YMMV

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Maybe but I am feeling absolutely like Joker this offseason. Fuck the Bears. Fuck everyone.

Off the rails, nihilistic and insane.

So YMMV

And YMCA to you.

tumblr_pux8nin9OE1y2pb84o1_400.gif