Matt nagy love

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Yea, and i remember when Trestman was a 'genius' kek.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I remember when Aaron was 'good' kek.

Lol. Are you..... are you actually dumb enough to imply Aaron wasnt good, or isnt good now? Are you..... are you Special person?

Rodgers td to int ratio is 10-1 right now kek. Bite your lip and brace for your yearly fuckings, its goona hurt.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Can't hear you down there, fatass.

Fatass? Um, was it my fanbase who got humiliated on SNL for being fat diabetic morons? Lel

I cant hear you with all that Packer cock still lodged in your throat. Lul

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Lol. Are you..... are you actually dumb enough to imply Aaron wasnt good, or isnt good now? Are you..... are you Special person?

Rodgers td to int ratio is 10-1 right now kek. Bite your lip and brace for your yearly fuckings, its goona hurt.

I love seeing a triggered Packers fan, this is new territory for me as a Bears fan. This guy is terrified and it feels so good.

mikeyk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

You just admitted that you hid during the second half last week of the FudgePack sports event to come here, RANDOMLY, on a THURSDAY NIGHT... To resume trolling.

Sweet life, breh. You definitely win.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I’ve told this story before but I met Nagy at a College party in Pennsylvania. I knew Brett Veach (KC GM) and he brought Nagy to the party. He was a funny fucker.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I love seeing a triggered Packers fan, this is new territory for me as a Bears fan. This guy is terrified and it feels so good.

Lmao triggered? Why would i be triggered by doing to you what we do every year.

We always start slow, and then end up fucking your season away and going to the playoffs. Just give up lol. You have no chance. We humiliated you on national tv once already.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
You just admitted that you hid during the second half last week of the FudgePack sports event to come here, RANDOMLY, on a THURSDAY NIGHT... To resume trolling.

Sweet life, breh. You definitely win.

Where did I admit that i "Hid"? Lying just makes you look as pathetic as your shittu football team kek.

Also, why would i post the entire first half down 24-0, and then hide when we make it a competetive game? Iz you Special person boi?

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
he's so mad! @mods please let him stay

10veitout

Liked Posts:
he's so mad! @mods please let him stay

Lul does claiming im 'mad' ease your frustration with knowimg full well your team is my teams fuck puppet, and that you have no chance of ever finishing higher then us?

I didnt think so.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fatass? Um, was it my fanbase who got humiliated on SNL for being fat diabetic morons? Lel

I cant hear you with all that Packer cock still lodged in your throat. Lul

imagine losing to the lions

KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Lul does claiming im 'mad' ease your frustration with knowimg full well your team is my teams fuck puppet, and that you have no chance of ever finishing higher then us?

I didnt think so.

You totally nailed it! Idk how you know what I'm knowimg in this exact moment but BOOM there it is

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Lmao triggered? Why would i be triggered by doing to you what we do every year.

We always start slow, and then end up fucking your season away and going to the playoffs. Just give up lol. You have no chance. We humiliated you on national tv once already.

who's we? do you play for the packers?