Matt nagy love

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
how long until this homicidal maniac is rebanned? he loves sports so much he wants to kill fans of division rivals

10veitout

Liked Posts:
imagine losing to the lions

KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

I dont need to imagine. I saw it happen. In 2010, 2013, 2014, and this year. What do all of those years have in common? Oh yea! GB humiliated your team and made you watch them go farther then them kek.

Imagine losing to the Packers so badly and often that your entire team identity is dead and gone forever. You don't have to imagine kek.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
how long until this homicidal maniac is rebanned? he loves sports so much he wants to kill fans of division rivals

Three people corrected you and pointed out that wasnt me.

With that in mind, it is clear that was actually you and this is just your bad attempt at projection.

Why did you do it you diabetic moron? Its just a message board kek. No reason to act homicidal, you get enough of that in illinois as it is lel

Newblood

Liked Posts:
I dont need to imagine. I saw it happen. In 2010, 2013, 2014, and this year. What do all of those years have in common? Oh yea! GB humiliated your team and made you watch them go farther then them kek.

Imagine losing to the Packers so badly and often that your entire team identity is dead and gone forever. You don't have to imagine kek.

Lmao. That was sad.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Lmao. That was sad.

I agree. Watching your team have everything you hold dear systematically fucked into oblivion by your better more talented rival was pretty sad, if tragically hilarious.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Three people corrected you and pointed out that wasnt me.

With that in mind, it is clear that was actually you and this is just your bad attempt at projection.

Why did you do it you diabetic moron? Its just a message board kek. No reason to act homicidal, you get enough of that in illinois as it is lel

No one here is diabetic... go stab your fat wife with another needle if you feel such diabetic urges.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
I agree. Watching your team have everything you hold dear systematically fucked into oblivion by your better more talented rival was pretty sad, if tragically hilarious.

Lmao. Oh the drama!

The Bears organization I basically ready to close shop.

#amidoingitright

richb688

Liked Posts:
hmmmmmmmmmmmm since 2005 Bears one super bowl appearance and Green bay one-and they had the great far and Rodgers and the bears had Cutler lol

mecha

Liked Posts:
when did aaronitout become a 90s millennial cuck bro? KEK LEL YOLO

sidenote: Wisconsin women are fucking gross and your culture operates like it's 30 years ago still.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
"He" claims he's not from Wisconsin. Since "he's" a Packer backer that makes "him" a bandwagon jumping butt pirate like all out of state Packer fans. KEK

Liked Posts:
Yea, and i remember when Trestman was a 'genius' kek.

giphy.gif

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
As good as Rodgers is, how the fuck do you only get one SB win out of him? Talk about a wasted carreer... If I'm Rodgers I ask for a trade. That way at least he can live in a better city during season. What a crap organization.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
This week is important for Nagy. How does he prepare the team during a bye week? If they come out and look sharp and have a complete game, then it will go a long way towards his credibility.

If they come out flat and seem to be over matched by a lesser team then he has some growing to do.

SeriouslyImNotPace

Liked Posts:
I love hitting that ignore button for posters who scream Kek as if is not a calling card for dipshits who could not get laid in hs.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
I like Nagy. He schemes the shovel pass better than most.