Matt Nagy presser - the juicy parts.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
1. Did you delegate some of the playcalling?

2. Seemed like a night and day difference...

3. Who called the plays? (At 12m40s he says, "This is the last time I'm talking about it.")

46FEVER

Liked Posts:

3. Who called the plays? (At 12m40s he says, "This is the last time I'm talking about it.")

Bears make the playoffs he is still done imo. Most egotistical arrogant press conference I've seen. Fire Nagy tomorrow.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Why is it so hard to just tell the truth.....the questions will go away immediately???

"The offensive staff designs the game plan all week.

Bill calls the plays which allows me to focus on all the other responsibilities I have....but we communicate throughout the game so we're on the same page."

End of story...and keeps himself somewhat "relevant" in the play calling

Liked Posts:
Why is it so hard to just tell the truth.....the questions will go away immediately???

"The offensive staff designs the game plan all week.

Bill calls the plays which allows me to focus on all the other responsibilities I have....but we communicate throughout the game so we're on the same page."

End of story...and keeps himself somewhat "relevant" in the play calling
That’s pretty much what he said though

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

OpenUncomfortableHuemul-size_restricted.gif

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Lol! If he admits the competent offense is all Lazor then its basically saying hes the problem. The more success this offense has the deeper his grave gets. Hes gone no matter what happens this season. We can win the superbowl and hes gone if Lazor continues to run the offense. Lets see what the next 3 weeks looks like. If the Bears offense plays well and Fields gets better every week Nagy pretty much toast.

CallMeYams

Liked Posts:
You could tell his feelings were really hurt at the end when he mentioned he will never speak of it again. Seemed more like interviewing someone after a break up and not a coach of an NFL team smh

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

NFL Philosophy

@NFLosophy

Lmaoooo. Matt, the play calling magically looked better today. What changes did you make? Nagy: Yeah well I stopped calling plays but that had nothing to do with it.

5X7tNKGq_normal.jpg

Jeff Dickerson

@DickersonESPN
Matt Nagy emphasizes that everything on offense ultimately runs through him, but Bill Lazor did call plays today.
6:38 PM · Oct 3, 2021

Dstone5553

Liked Posts:
Nagy is gone because he did what he should have done so many games (years) ago? Because he undid what he did last year and then redid it again today?

No...if the Bears make the playoffs with Bill calling the plays, Nagy is not fired, that's fucking ridiculous.

Most head coaches don't serve as their team's offensive play callers.

I think most of us know that he will find himself back calling the plays for this offense though and hopefully THAT will ultimately get him canned.

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
Lol! If he admits the competent offense is all Lazor then its basically saying hes the problem. The more success this offense has the deeper his grave gets. Hes gone no matter what happens this season. We can win the superbowl and hes gone if Lazor continues to run the offense. Lets see what the next 3 weeks looks like. If the Bears offense plays well and Fields gets better every week Nagy pretty much toast.
Man stop your rant! Nagy is a horrible play caller..... he's still the leader of this football team...and from the looks of things, the players do seem to have his back. Good leader of men they say.... ownership also like him... look we're 2-2, better than 1/2 the league. Enjoy the season... root for this year and the organization in a positive way and then worry about who are next coach is later..... yall are stressing me out with the negativity.

Perspective

Liked Posts:

Lord the IQ on this effing board.... full of meatheads..... no, you nincompoop, if the Bears win the SB, they will not fire the head coach.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Lord the IQ on this effing board.... full of meatheads..... no, you nincompoop, if the Bears win the SB, they will not fire the head coach.
Relax, its not that serious. Hyperbole look it up. Also you might want to try some midol for that pms.