D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There's a lot to hate about real estate agents. the worst is when you put in an offer and they call every person who ever expressed an interest in the property to tell them what your offer is and hopefully drive the price up.

Yeah and? If they are a seller’s agent, they are legally required to do everything they can to benefit their client. If their client wants top dollar (all sellers do) then they have to try and get it.

Can’t afford the house? It’s not the seller’s problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
RepulsiveAccomplishedIndianjackal-size_restricted.gif

billwade

Liked Posts:
Yeah and? If they are a seller’s agent, they are legally required to do everything they can to benefit their client. If their client wants top dollar (all sellers do) then they have to try and get it.

Can’t afford the house? It’s not the seller’s problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, and that's why real estate agents are only a half a centimeter above lawyers and used car salesmen on the most hated professions list.

That's why I'll only deal with agents who will negotiate a deal verbally. I learned a long time ago these slimeballs used any offer in writing as leverage to try and bid up the property.

Screw them...

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Another thread with Billwade slobbin Omelet's sack. Can't imagine why ppl are accusing him of being an Ommie-alt.

This morning I saw Ommie post twice in different threads about this topic. Knew the dog had a bone and not surprised to find this thread by evening. No one cared then...

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Another thread with Billwade slobbin Omelet's sack. Can't imagine why ppl are accusing him of being an Ommie-alt.

This morning I saw Ommie post twice in different threads about this topic. Knew the dog had a bone and not surprised to find this thread by evening. No one cared then...
You are obsessing, man.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Ommy clearly likes to sell his shit for half price to the first jamoke who makes an offer

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

billwade

Liked Posts:

more like you're sniffin my sack Romeo...

And at least get your alt accusations right dickhead.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just sent my buddy a message that our new HC was a fulltime real estate agent nine years ago. He laughed and said leave it up to the Bears to pull that kinda shit

The Bear's Starting Quarterback was a 14 year old kid still living with his parents 9 years ago.

What's the point? What you are 9 years ago defines what you are today?

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
Omelet was a janitor cleaning up the spunk at the spank booths at the adult stores 9 years ago
Whats the point

jbd

Liked Posts:
Eggpants proves once again he is a naysaying, debbie downer type clown...Is he even a bears fan or does he just like to troll?

Really wish you would just kick rocks eggshorts...No need for your constant negativism and put downs of the bears..

Please, please..do us all a favor and get the f*ck out!

Thanks,
Bears fans

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Eggpants proves once again he is a naysaying, debbie downer type clown...Is he even a bears fan or does he just like to troll?

Really wish you would just kick rocks eggshorts...No need for your constant negativism and put downs of the bears..

Please, please..do us all a favor and get the f*ck out!

Thanks,
Bears fans
Mr Intolerant, the framers of our constitution (Jefferson, Adams, Franklin) purposely encourage discourse and difference of opinion. They expressed it often in their writings related to the Tyranny of the Majority (that's you uneducated fuckhead). They didnt want morons like yourself to force majority opinion. The reasoning is that majority opinion can change so one day you may be in the majority then the next day that majority changes and you are now in the minority....even though none of the facts have changed. But you are too stupid to comprehend or have ever heard of the concept. Without this needed discource, we would be a totlitarian society instead of a Republic. No thank you Communist dicklicker. So, I will say it very politely: fuck off, uneducated pee brain.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Good, maybe he can teach location location location to our oline, WRs and secondary.