Matt Patricia to the Lions

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow this is surprising...

Patriots' linebackers coach Brian Flores is expected to be a finalist for the Arizona Cardinals head coaching job, according to a league source, meaning New England is expected to lose at least two assistant coaches and potentially even three.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Wow this is surprising...

Patriots' linebackers coach Brian Flores is expected to be a finalist for the Arizona Cardinals head coaching job, according to a league source, meaning New England is expected to lose at least two assistant coaches and potentially even three.

You would think they would just go with their own DC. Odd.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
I dont get the hype around Patricia,it must be the beard.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
is he keeping JBC and the offensive staff or bringing in his own guys?

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The funny thing is Teryl Austin their previous DC, was probably the best coach on the staff.

He may have been the best coach on their staff, but their defense was probably the biggest reason why they missed the playoffs this season. Probably a couple of reasons for it, but unfortunately for the coaches, they take most of the blame.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In before Nogento shows and proclaims MP the GOAT, and doesn't squander another chance to throw shade on the Bears new hires.

Speed

Liked Posts:
So with Shurmur rumored to be taking Keenum with him to Arizona, only the Giants and Colts need a coach.

Would be hilarious to see Mcdaniels pass on the Colts and draft his own QB with the Giants.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
why would someone want a coach from the team who has been to 7 consecutive conference championship who is the pet of possibly the greatest HC of all time?

I told you all he was a better choice than McD and got laughed at...watch what he does

TL1961

Liked Posts:
So with Shurmur rumored to be taking Keenum with him to Arizona, only the Giants and Colts need a coach.

Would be hilarious to see Mcdaniels pass on the Colts and draft his own QB with the Giants.

It would be more hilarious if that QB was Mayfield. That combo would crash and burn.

But the Giants won't hire that guy. Doesn't seem their type. Shurmur would be more likely.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
why would someone want a coach from the team who has been to 7 consecutive conference championship who is the pet of possibly the greatest HC of all time?

I told you all he was a better choice than McD and got laughed at...watch what he does

Patricia is a hard worker, just like McDumbass, biggest difference is he is a much better leader. Players rally around him. Players look at McD and tell him to go F himself. Teryl Austin won't be a good HC either. Unfortunately it's a good hire for the Lions

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I'll still wait and see how the hire works out in a few years before saying the Lions made a good hire. The Belichik tree hasn't produced winning HC material so far with the exception of O'Brien.