Matt "Sha Na" Nagy Presser

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
true.....I thought we would go thru a more extensive search

There bears have done the "extensive search" thing one too many times.

Those things take time. Meanwhile, all of the quality coaches are getting scooped.

No fucking thanks.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
true.....I thought we would go thru a more extensive search

I think Pace knew he was going to fire Fox pretty early in the year. I'm pretty sure he spent a lot of time during the season looking at potential HCs.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
I think pace and Nagy are frat brothers. Pace has been colluding with him since he took Trubisky at 2. Now they can turn Halas Hall into the ultimate frat house!

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's an puzzling hire, whoever made it. How is a guy who called 5 games as an OC the best choice to become an NFL HC with all the responsibility that entails?

It makes me wonder if there was a 2018 version of Bruce Arians out there, who if you'll remember, couldn't get out of Halas Hall fast enough once sweat ted and george McCaskey got through with him.

Frankly, if the sweatster made the choice, I'd like to know. So, if he played a big role in the decision, I'd rather see him up on the podium taking credit so he wouldn't have Pace as a scapegoat if Nagy proves to be another in the long list of coaching failures.

In any event, I wish Nagy well, and I hope he is given enough latitude to pick his own assistants and mold the team the way he wants without those two dolts meddling. Unfortunately, the process was similar enough to 2013, I fear they once again picked the wrong guy.

I hope I'm wrong.

I'm confused... You wanted us to hire a coach that's so old that he retires from coaching in 4 years?

BearDown1

Liked Posts:
thank you! He actually thinks people on here give a shit about his long winded annoying posts. I picture a lonely person sitting at a computer thinking this makes him relevant. js

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk

If I see he is the OP, I'm just going to stay out of the threads from now on. It's a complete waste of time.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
With this new nickname, Shoopster has cemented his status as the Paula Poundstone of CCS.