Matt Slauson: “Jay Cutler can be like Tom Brady if we support him better”

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
that's agenda rule number 2 discredit immediately any good stat jay has..yer right on track

Discredit a year he put up > 4000 yards and was still traded = discrediting???

You are delusional.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Jay Cutler is fucking awful. How anyone can continue to defend him after watching last season is beyond me. I just want him gone so I don't ever have to read about him anymore or see any fucking 'Don't Care' memes.

Chicago fans only evaluate a QB in terms of past Chicago QB's.

They refuse to evaluate them in terms of the current NFL or Current caliber of talent.

Jay is the best Chicago QB ever. However, he isn't even #28 in the current NFL. People like HKB don't get out much. THey have no idea what the outside world has to offer.

Jay is a little fuckhole piece of shit.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;e1pO1aqrV3U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1pO1aqrV3U&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

There is absolutely NO reason for a quality QB to make the mistakes displayed in those videos. None. And there is no argument that can be made in defense of a QB that makes such mistakes. He simply is not a quality QB.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
im not sucking him off im pointing out he isn't as bad as yer saying.

and why are u always visualizing me doing gay things yer starting to creep me out a bit. if yer homoomo dude that's cool but I don't swing that way happily married father of six breh. live how u like but don't force yer homo on me

:rofl:

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;HYLuQyWLXbI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYLuQyWLXbI&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

curlyshuffle.gif

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Yeah, just ignore the facts and the actual performance on the field and post stupid gifs.

Its more productive than anything youd actually say anyway.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
Chicago fans only evaluate a QB in terms of past Chicago QB's.

They refuse to evaluate them in terms of the current NFL or Current caliber of talent.

Jay is the best Chicago QB ever. However, he isn't even #28 in the current NFL. People like HKB don't get out much. THey have no idea what the outside world has to offer.

Jay is a little fuckhole piece of shit.
Exactly and the argument for keeping him always comes back to "Well at least he's better than Henry Burris and Jon Quinn" L-O-fucking-L

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Do you agree with Slauson? Do you agree that Cutler is as good as Brady if he was supported more?

I believe that's quite a compliment. I wouldn't agree, but I do believe he has unwavering support from many on the offense. Besides a few guys.

And let's be honest here, football players are no saints. They likely bitch and argue all the time at eachother . We'll hear both sides; but I personally respect the opinions of those who fight for Jay on the line.

Take that for what you will. But I'm cool with being supportive of Jay and their opinion.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Let this thread die, it got moved to the Cutler graveyard for a reason.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Theres obviously no getting through to people who wants to trout a QB onto the field who misses reads a rookie wouldnt and is constantly stalling the offense.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, just ignore the facts and the actual performance on the field and post stupid gifs.

Its more productive than anything youd actually say anyway.

http://www.nfl.com/player/jaycutler/2495824/careerstats

the stats speak for themselves the turnovers killed him sure but all in all statisticly cutler had a good year. now give him a for real fucking run game and a bunch of the turnovers disappear. don't act like im saying all either cutler is turnover prone but lets be fucking honest trestmans game plan wasn't helping fucking anyone out and cutler still managed to put up some good stats with hurt wr's and a banged up oline and no fucking run game...playing from behind there are tons of fucking factors including his own uncanny ability to fucking turn the ball over

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I give no fucks im the mod of the cutler subforum now don't come in here killin my threads bro
If you were the mod of the Cutler forum you wouldn't care.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I give no fucks im the mod of the cutler subforum now don't come in here killin my threads bro

I feel dirty when I click on this subforum. :(

boardr45

Liked Posts:
The entire team has shown a lot of bad fundamentals and technique - a byproduct of ineffective / shit coaching. I think whoever is under center with the current regime to be force fed a refresh of fundamentals / technique/ decision making. Jay really needs to work on the touch pass - which encourages perfect timing and can help progressions. Hopefully this coaching staff gets it.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
The entire team has shown a lot of bad fundamentals and technique - a byproduct of ineffective / shit coaching. I think whoever is under center with the current regime to be force fed a refresh of fundamentals / technique/ decision making. Jay really needs to work on the touch pass - which encourages perfect timing and can help progressions. Hopefully this coaching staff gets it.

jay needs to work on his decision making to be honest but at this point cutler is what he is. we need to be looking too the future and hoping now that we have actually seen a modern starting qb they will find us an actual elite one. that being said the bears will be a far better coached and ran team under fox and co and I look forward to the bears looking much improved..hell if nothing else ill just be happy everyone on defense is running the same play...

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
hbkrusso is going to shut down CCS with all those gifs.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Jays just an average QB getting paid elite QB money

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk - now Free