Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Isn’t he a pick 6 machine?

I’d rather go after Carr or Ryan. Obviously Watson is tops on the list

msadows

Liked Posts:
Isn’t he a pick 6 machine?

I’d rather go after Carr or Ryan. Obviously Watson is tops on the list

He's tied for 7th all time right now with 23, only 8 off from the lead(Brett Favre at 31).

Difference is favre played 20 years, while stat padford has only played 12 thus far.

So yea, there is a decent chance he ends up 2nd on that list if not first by the time he retires.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Also, no thanks. I'd rather have matt ryan. Or anyone else really.

Not a fan of trading in division for a guy who chokes in the playoffs hard. Knowing our luck the lions will draft a HoFer at #20 while stafford gets hurt again.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

I would love Stafford as a Bear but doubt they'd trade him to a division rival.

Yeah if we can't get Z.Wilson or don't go for one of M.Jones, T.Lance in the 1st or 2nd round then Stafford is my guy i want as well. Agree that there's just no way they want him in the NFC North so won't happen.

jts1207

Liked Posts:
Nobody coming here to throw to midget recievers

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why da fuq would Stafford want to go to Chicago?

The impressive O-line play?
All the talent under contract for the Bears WR core?

Lol, it's not the Bears taking a hard pass on Stafford, it is Stafford taking a hard pass on the Bears I am afraid. Watching Nagy trying to use Stafford would be like asking someone from Hawaii how to ice fish.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's tied for 7th all time right now with 23, only 8 off from the lead(Brett Favre at 31).

Difference is favre played 20 years, while stat padford has only played 12 thus far.

So yea, there is a decent chance he ends up 2nd on that list if not first by the time he retires.

Yawn, once again proving what an idiot you are. So tell me, when was the last time the Bears had a QB throw for 4000 yards in a season?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:

Lol, it's not the Bears taking a hard pass on Stafford, it is Stafford taking a hard pass on the Bears I am afraid. Watching Nagy trying to use Stafford would be like asking someone from Hawaii how to ice fish.
Lol you can keep fatboy.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

hey, I thought you assured me the bears weren’t going to the playoffs?! Maybe stafford wants a shot at actually getting his first playoff win. But I guess 4,000 yard seasons are more important

:jonesy:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
hey, I thought you assured me the bears weren’t going to the playoffs?! Maybe stafford wants a shot at actually getting his first playoff win. But I guess 4,000 yard seasons are more important

:jonesy:

LOL, congrats on your backdoor playoff humiliation. Tell me how that is working out for you as 75% of the forum is trying to figure out how the Bears can trade up to #2 or acquire Watson, neither of which will ever happen, or cripple the franchise for years to come if it does.

I also told you they would lose 6 in a row, one of those being to the Lions, but you don't want to talk about that now do you?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You shut your mouth because all of them yards plus Megatron all equalled to zero playoff wins
Which is the same amount of playoff wins trading the farm away for Khali Mack and drafting Mitch Turdbisket has netted you.

At least Stafford isn't the laughing stock of the NFL QB's