I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
LOL, congrats on your backdoor playoff humiliation. Tell me how that is working out for you as 75% of the forum is trying to figure out how the Bears can trade up to #2 or acquire Watson, neither of which will ever happen, or cripple the franchise for years to come if it does.

I also told you they would lose 6 in a row, one of those being to the Lions, but you don't want to talk about that now do you?

lol and the lions are trying to figure out whomst will replace stafford and continue the legacy of 4000 yard seasons and no playoff wins

we can talk about the 6 losses in a row...it’s something a lions fan like you would know a ton about. I should of listened to you about the 6 losses in a row...you’re an expert on it!

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Thanks, I hope they do, and I hope the Bears roll with another year of your star #2 overall draft pick as well.

LMAO
For real tho. Why would u want to keep a guy that's never won a playoff game? Don't u want to try someone new? Also he ain't young no more.

I mean even cutler has infinitely more playoff wins and u think cutler is shit rught?

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL, congrats on your backdoor playoff humiliation. Tell me how that is working out for you as 75% of the forum is trying to figure out how the Bears can trade up to #2 or acquire Watson, neither of which will ever happen, or cripple the franchise for years to come if it does.

I also told you they would lose 6 in a row, one of those being to the Lions, but you don't want to talk about that now do you?
Do you remember when the Lions lost 16 in a row, and Stafford was the laughing stock?

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's tied for 7th all time right now with 23, only 8 off from the lead(Brett Favre at 31).

Difference is favre played 20 years, while stat padford has only played 12 thus far.

So yea, there is a decent chance he ends up 2nd on that list if not first by the time he retires.

That's an average of 2 per season, hardly a pick 6 machine

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes..he was the laughing stock because he got drafted by an 0-16 team

yeah right, nice try at trying to cover for your stupidity.

I guess Lawrence will now be a laughing stock for going to a 1 win jax team.