Maybe WE are to blame

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
No. The Bears fans up in Green Bay should have cheered harder. Trubisky was flustered. We really needed that fourth phase to come through and save the day.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't expect my 18 month old kid to run the 100m hurdles the first time she pulled up on the coffee table.

Bad analogy.

This entire team has played football for at least half of their lives and most have over one year of professional football experience.

This is more like switching from Windows to Linux on my computer at home. A lot of small differences with new lingo will lead to me screwing a few things up and moving along slower than I normally would, but I am still just pointing and clicking.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Great point.

I didn't expect my 18 month old kid to run the 100m hurdles the first time she pulled up on the coffee table.

The soft bigotry of low expectations on full display here. Comparing Trubs to an 18 month old.

One Team

Liked Posts:
I blame the Bears fans and fucking Ryan Pace

You do realize that fans of all ages read these forums?

Your penchant for public profanity, personal attacks and vulgarity are unbecoming of anyone at any age.

I wonder what your former 'workout partner' would say to you if he were here today and if you would say this garbage to his face?

No respect??

Liked Posts:
You do realize that fans of all ages read these forums?

Your penchant for public profanity, personal attacks and vulgarity are unbecoming of anyone at any age.

I wonder what your former 'workout partner' would say to you if he were here today and if you would say this garbage to his face?

No respect??

Kids don't use message boards, come on now!

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The soft bigotry of low expectations on full display here. Comparing Trubs to an 18 month old.

He is in the infancy of this offense.

Not low expectations, realistic expectations.

Tostada

Liked Posts:
Great point.

Yes, but did you allow pre-coffee table walks along the crib edge while in the crib to prepare for the season opener against the coffee table?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I do think Bears fans disproportionately are less likely to have rose-colored glasses when looking at their team. The rose-colored glasses help keep support for new young QBs longer in other cities. That’s a damn fact.

Sam Darnold last night threw for less than 200 yards and 2 TDs, 1 INT.

Granted, they won big, but if that’s in Chicago and not New York, the media isn’t going 100 percent positive and churning out “InSAMity!” and “‘Darn’ Good!” headlines like the New York media did this morning, especially with the first pass being a pick six.

But you trade up for a QB at #2, you expect him to eventually play well. And he should. I’d definitely like a 2 TD game.