Maybe WE are to blame

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I blame bearmick, spartan, and omelet. How can we expect the Bears to perform well without the full support of all fans? These 3 defeat the Bears before they even have a chance. It is this trio that is holding the organization back.

Tostada

Liked Posts:
I blame bearmick, spartan, and omelet. How can we expect the Bears to perform well without the full support of all fans? These 3 defeat the Bears before they even have a chance. It is this trio that is holding the organization back.

The Axis of evil....

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are we still on stage 1 of grief? Shock and Denial? Or is this thread Stage 3, Anger & Bargaining?

Hopefully, we hit stage 7 before Monday night, Acceptance & Hope!

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
I blame Obama.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
You do realize that fans of all ages read these forums?

Your penchant for public profanity, personal attacks and vulgarity are unbecoming of anyone at any age.

I wonder what your former 'workout partner' would say to you if he were here today and if you would say this garbage to his face?

No respect??
Not buying it

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He is in the infancy of this offense.

Not low expectations, realistic expectations.

There is nothing realistic about trying to give someone a pass for blowing a 20-0 lead. They were good enough to get that lead so you don't just pretend now when he shits the bed that we can't expect more.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is nothing realistic about trying to give someone a pass for blowing a 20-0 lead. They were good enough to get that lead so you don't just pretend now when he shits the bed that we can't expect more.

Could you repeat this or a variation thereof a few thousand more times please. Thanks

#sharkpunch

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great point.

I didn't expect my 18 month old kid to run the 100m hurdles the first time she pulled up on the coffee table.

wait, what? who is the little baby in this metaphor?

this can't be real.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Could you repeat this or a variation thereof a few thousand more times please. Thanks

#sharkpunch

As long as people keep making threads that you apparently keep entering then sure.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Does MT play defense against Rodgers. Fuck dude 1 fucking game and you're going ballistic like so many here, sure would have liked MT to kick ass in the 2nd half, he looked bad, OK... again 1st game. You've gone full meatball meltdown over a poor 2nd half performance by a young QB that deserves all the "various excuses"
:snoop:(yes I said that)...that justify him as developing on the fly.

Football Knowledge, GET SOME! Normally don't yell at people but you are just ripping this narrative into the ground...1 game, you realize, 1 game and you're flipping your lid. I suspect you're just bored with all the Trump bashing... so the Bears forum is lucky enough to get all this Remy Vortex .

Last edited:

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Of course a lot of idiots around here had their expectations absurdly high. They were dicks about it too.

But to suggest dumb expectations are to blame for the bears falling apart is some dumb ass shit.

Some real copenhagen syndrome shit going on.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Does MT play defense against Rodgers. Fuck dude 1 fucking game and you're going ballistic like so many here, sure would have liked MT to kick ass in the 2nd half, he looked bad, OK... again 1st game. You've gone full meatball meltdown over a poor 2nd half performance by a young QB that deserves all the "various excuses"
:snoop:(yes I said that)...that justify him as developing on the fly.

Football Knowledge, GET SOME! Normally don't yell at people but you are just ripping this narrative into the ground...1 game, you realize, 1 game and you're flipping your lid. I suspect you're just bored with all the Trump bashing... so the Bears forum is lucky enough to get all this Remy Vortex .

Not flipping my lid at all. I already said I still expect the Bears to be a playoff contender and for Trubs to be fine. However, in discussing this one game performance, it was fucking terrible and as long as people keep making threads about it, I will keep saying it was terrible. You talking all this Remy vortex dumb shit like I am the one starting 7 or 8 threads on the topic.

Nowhere have I claimed that Trubs is a bust or that the world is over. Ya'll just getting overly sensitive over legit criticism. If people are saying he is a bust or won't ever be good then I suggest you talk to those people because in my hundreds of posts on the subject I have never seriously argued that.

Maybe ya'll need to lighten up and not get butt hurt over criticism. This is the internet bro. Not that serious.