McBride and Gentry likely starting today...per Brag Biggs

DaGunslinger6

Liked Posts:
McBride and Gentry likely starting today...per Brad Biggs

Tre McBride & Tanner Gentry likely starters at wide receiver for #Bears at #Ravens. Young guys with 5 combined career catches and big shot.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Mitchell Trubisky is going to need some good tricks shots to pull this win off with these wr's, maybe bounce a ball off Howards head into the end zone.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Hopefully we hit on one of these guys. Excited to see.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Ravens will never know what hit them. They'll feel like Bears receivers do when the ball hits them in the chest or hands.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Try anything at this point... Who knows!

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
The more burn that they can get, the better. They're rookies. The way that they get better is by playing. So, I hope to see them get a lot of playing time. The only way to salvage this season is by improving in the long run.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
"All the pieces are in place."

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
On the bright side, they'll have no idea who to double-cover!

I hope that one of them stands out over the next several weeks. I dont expect either of them to be starters for this team next year, but one of them could bump Bellamy off the roster.

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
staff must be comfortable with the chemistry they’ve built with trubisky. hopefully it shows on gameday.

this also puts wright in the slot, where he’s best operating at. lets go ahead and keep bellamy off the field as well.

Akuma2000

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
On the bright side, they'll have no idea who to double-cover!

I hope that one of them stands out over the next several weeks. I dont expect either of them to be starters for this team next year, but one of them could bump Bellamy off the roster.

You never know, they both may have a great season and return next year.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
LOL

These guys aren't even practice squad players for other teams.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
Not sure what was expected of a 7th rd pick from William and Mary and an undrafted free agent from Wyoming. These guys are not suppose to come in and dominate right off the bat, and be number one receivers. It's unfair to assume that they would come in against one o the best secondaries in the league and have success. There is a reason we ran the ball 50 times. These guys have traits and potential that hopefully we will see developed throughout the rest of the season.

On a positive note they did a very good job run blocking yesterday. Both McBride and Gentry were light years ahead of Bellamy and Wheaton in that area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure what was expected of a 7th rd pick from William and Mary and an undrafted free agent from Wyoming. These guys are not suppose to come in and dominate right off the bat, and be number one receivers. It's unfair to assume that they would come in against one o the best secondaries in the league and have success. There is a reason we ran the ball 50 times. These guys have traits and potential that hopefully we will see developed throughout the rest of the season.

On a positive note they did a very good job run blocking yesterday. Both McBride and Gentry were light years ahead of Bellamy and Wheaton in that area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah neither is a bust. People seem to have a hard time understanding that.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I know that you want to develop the potential, but Wright should be the starter and there are still enough reps for the other two.

I will be interested to see what it looks like against the Panthers, because they defend the run much better than the pass, so the game plan must be different than it was against the Ravens

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I know that you want to develop the potential, but Wright should be the starter and there are still enough reps for the other two.

I will be interested to see what it looks like against the Panthers, because they defend the run much better than the pass, so the game plan must be different than it was against the Ravens

They aren't as good against the run without Kuechly. I doubt he plays.