McCarthy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm pretty sure everyone is high on him because he is good. Tom Brady is not factoring in to any one of these GMs decisions.

Blog boy.

If he put up the exact same numbers at Arizona State would he be receiving Top-5 consideration?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
If he put up the exact same numbers at Arizona State would he be receiving Top-5 consideration?

And won a title?

If you aren't factoring in that, you are entering a dishonest argument.

But yeah. If McCarthy put those same numbers up AND won a title, it's the same story.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
And won a title?

If you aren't factoring in that, you are entering a dishonest argument.

But yeah. If McCarthy put those same numbers up AND won a title, it's the same story.
He had help from 17 other NFL combine invitees.

He's being drafted on an individual basis and let's say it's to one of the least talented teams in the NFL the New England Patriots.

alswank87

Liked Posts:
If you don’t know by now the bears are taking Williams, I don’t know wtf to tell you.
You don’t know that until it happens. I’m guessing it probably will, but if last years first round is any indication, Poles is going to leave no stone unturned.

It does seem like he set the next two drafts up very intelligently. This draft is very top heavy and we have our pick of the litter and another top pick. Next draft will be deeper and we will have plenty of picks to cover holes that become apparent next year. It seems perfect to take a QB and specifically Williams, but if he’s convinced someone else is better, he’s going to maximize that draft capital by making the rest of the nfl think they have their minds made up.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I think we all know that isn’t happening.
There’s no thinking here. We don’t think, we know…. But no matter how sure we are, the other guy is right. We don’t know until it happens. But we can say we are 99.999999% sure.

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There’s no thinking here. We don’t think, we know…. But no matter how sure we are, the other guy is right. We don’t know until it happens. But we can say we are 99.999999% sure.
But we do know. Caleb took one visit. One team. No other teams . We are 100% sure

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
But we do know. Caleb took one visit. One team. No other teams . We are 100% sure

And as far as we know the Bears only had one QB in for a visit.
We are as sure as can be short of the Bears already working out a contract and having it signed before the draft.