McCown Costing Cutler $50MM

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Perhaps you don't know what a "duck" is..?

aflac.jpg

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The clock is ticking on a McCown INT.

Liked Posts:
I want to move on from Cutler as much as anyone on here, but c'mon man. We finally have a Bears game where the offense is clicking, the defense is only half bad, & we don't have to stress the fuck out every single second of the game in a shoot out. Can't we just kick back & enjoy this one?

Reactions: X

mbison

Liked Posts:
So um... like I was saying. McCown has been lights out and I love every second of it, but this is now two weeks in a row Trestman has taken his passes out of the equation when adjustments are being made and Josh is still hoping for some Alshon magic. He's beginning to piss me off with that

This performance means nothing.. Dallas has a worse defense than the Bears, they just said they gave up a record 40 first downs last month. Cutler has the potential to do the same thing if not better and is younger and more talented. If we don't pay Cutler and McCown continues to play at this level we will have to pay him.. But he is 35... McCown still has not shown me that he is clutch like Cutler so I say pay Cutler keep McCown as a backup and draft for on Defense.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
So um... like I was saying. McCown has been lights out and I love every second of it, but this is now two weeks in a row Trestman has taken his passes out of the equation when adjustments are being made and Josh is still hoping for some Alshon magic. He's beginning to piss me off with that

i agree. MCcown has played great but has gotten insanely lucky. he could easily have 7-8 INTS this year

bearbeav

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You can quote and gif me all day, he just tossed up another duck that almost got picked in the endzone. I like the guy but he has ZERO zip on his balls sometimes.

Meatwood more like meathead haha

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Let me get this straight. McCown's 4td, 1 rushing td, 325 yard performance pisses you off?

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
This performance means nothing.. Dallas has a worse defense than the Bears, they just said they gave up a record 40 first downs last month. Cutler has the potential to do the same thing if not better and is younger and more talented. If we don't pay Cutler and McCown continues to play at this level we will have to pay him.. But he is 35... McCown still has not shown me that he is clutch like Cutler so I say pay Cutler keep McCown as a backup and draft for on Defense.
The Dallas defense is a lot of things but worse than the Bears d. That's highly debatable.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Cutler is getting his money one way or the other.

bearbeav

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i agree. MCcown has played great but has gotten insanely lucky. he could easily have 7-8 INTS this year

You mean like the 8 real picks cutler had before going down and I forgot cutler never has almost int. Please, I don't care who our QB is as long as we win, but Cutler lovers are grasping at straws

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

marines1

Liked Posts:
cutler was playing well. He got hurt. Cutler went against better defenses. Cutler is the starter. Ask Trestman or McCown.

mbison

Liked Posts:
The Dallas defense is a lot of things but worse than the Bears d. That's highly debatable.

That is not debatable, Dallas's defense is the 4th worse in NFL HISTORY according to the NFL network. Go look it up.

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
That is not debatable, Dallas's defense is the 4th worse in NFL HISTORY according to the NFL network. Go look it up.
And the Bears could end the season as having one of if not the worst run defense in NFL History.