Mchael Sam gets standing ovation

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
LOL at this comment by Florio.

The only thing more brutally honest than a small child is a large crowd. With each individual finding anonymity in numbers, the boos or cheers that emerge reflect true feelings more accurately than any polygraph machine ever could.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I would hope that you, and the African American community as a whole, are fully in support of the fight for equality of other marginalized people just like they were historically in support of you. Black people have an understanding of persecution, and should not be on the side of those persecuting groups who are discriminated against.

You are a grade A dumbfuck.

Are gays getting firehosed in public? Are gays getting police dogs sicked on them? Are gays getting lynched with no legal ramifications for the attackers? Are Gays getting run out of straight communities and hung? Are gays being segregated from straights? Have gays ever been enslaved? Have they ever been been beating and killed for stepping foot in straight establishments? Did Blacks have a CLOSET that they could retreat into from fear of persecution?

No? Hmm, I see. Maybe silly ******s should do some research before they make claims of this terrible "persecution" they are experiencing. Because it is not even remotely comparable. In any way shape or form.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
It just shows how crappy our society has become , gay athletes coming out is historic? Lol there wAs a time when our heroes were soldiers doctors, and people who REALLY stood for something . Not an athlete that likes to sodomize or be Sodomized , he shouldn't be persecuted for it, nor hailed as a hero for it. The kid is not an all time great football player. And I hope he doesn't just get drafted because he's a street tough. (Seinfeld reference). And comparing gays struggles to black is straight ignorance, they are not enslaved nor being lynched by the hundreds. All you homo huggers go home , your drunk.
Really now? The kid had the guts to come out during the most important time of his life and you don't think that's historic? This kid just changed the landscape of the stigma of the gay athlete by telling the world this is what he is. If you don't like it, don't draft me. That's a fucking man in my opinion because theres countless brain stapled shut homophobes who will now persecute the kid only for the reason he is gay. Let the kid play. Let the kid prove himself on the field. And if he was an all time great, would it make any difference?

Fries?

winterwarz

It just shows how crappy our society has become , gay athletes coming out is historic? Lol there wAs a time when our heroes were soldiers doctors, and people who REALLY stood for something . Not an athlete that likes to sodomize or be Sodomized , he shouldn't be persecuted for it, nor hailed as a hero for it. The kid is not an all time great football player. And I hope he doesn't just get drafted because he's a street tough. (Seinfeld reference). And comparing gays struggles to black is straight ignorance, they are not enslaved nor being lynched by the hundreds. All you homo huggers go home , your drunk.

You can say what you want about homosexuals, but let's leave my drunk out of this.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Always a bad idea to compare oppressions imo. Every oppressed group in the usa compares its struggle to the civil rights movement and I understand why that pisses (at least some) black folks off. Gay liberation should be supported on principle. Last time I checked gays still were subject to violent attacks and discrimination - again I would never try to compare this to any other group. The kid came out before the draft when he didn't have to and I think that shows courage, personally.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
men-twerk-nsmbl-14.gif

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No? Hmm, I see. Maybe silly ******s should do some research before they make claims of this terrible "persecution" they are experiencing. Because it is not even remotely comparable. In any way shape or form.

Things don't have to be exactly the same to be comparable. That isn't the point at all you fucking pea brain. It's the matter of getting over societal taboos and normalizing the acceptance of a formerly ostracized group, in the context of an NFL locker room.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
I would hope that you, and the African American community as a whole, are fully in support of the fight for equality of other marginalized people just like they were historically in support of you. Black people have an understanding of persecution, and should not be on the side of those persecuting groups who are discriminated against.

personally for me no fucks given..but it may be hard for you people to believe but us blacks don't move in a single unit..the black woman in toronto canada may have a different opinion than i do sooo hey..and another thing you fail to understand is that the black community is deeply deeply religious and deeply christians due to the fact that we took the religion of our captures since we do not know our own..so to ask an entire community to be in full total 100% support of another simply because they've both been discriminated against (one of whom can hide theirs in plain sight if they want to but the other can't may i add) is simply a tad much to ask

but hey if people keep hating the gays maybe they'll get their own special month and tv station that the majority would complain about and hate...oh wait they do..but nobody hate it...we are sooooo similar

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
personally for me no fucks given..but it may be hard for you people to believe but us blacks don't move a single unit..the black man in toronto canada may have a different opinion than i do sooo hey..and another thing you fail to understand is that the black community is deeply deeply religious and deeply christians due to the fact that we took the religion of our captures since we do not know our own.. so to ask an entire community to be in full total 100% support of another simply because they've both been discriminated against (one of whom can hide theirs in plain sight if they want to but the other can't may i add) is simply a tad much to ask

I'm speaking simply from a matter of empathy. People from persecuted, or formerly persecuted groups should at least have a level of empathy towards others (regardless if their plight is identical or not).

It's why the mistreatment of Palestinian people from some extreme orthodox Jewish settlers in the West Bank leaves such a bad taste in some people's mouth. Groups who have been recently persecuted should know better. That's all.

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
personally for me no fucks given..but it may be hard for you people to believe but us blacks don't move in a single unit..the black woman in toronto canada may have a different opinion than i do sooo hey..and another thing you fail to understand is that the black community is deeply deeply religious and deeply christians due to the fact that we took the religion of our captures since we do not know our own..so to ask an entire community to be in full total 100% support of another simply because they've both been discriminated against (one of whom can hide theirs in plain sight if they want to but the other can't may i add) is simply a tad much to ask

but hey if people keep hating the gays maybe they'll get their own special month and tv station that the majority would complain about and hate...oh wait they do..but nobody hate it...we are sooooo similar

j6h7jm.jpg

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm speaking simply from a matter of empathy. People from persecuted, or formerly persecuted groups should at least have a level of empathy towards others (regardless if their plight is identical or not).

It's why the mistreatment of Palestinian people from some extreme orthodox Jewish settlers in the West Bank leaves such a bad taste in some people's mouth. Groups who have been recently persecuted should know better. That's all.

Well that's a nice fairy tale world you live in. Everyone is out for #1. You know that.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:

you don't have to be in full support of a entire group to empathize with them..i am sure just treating them as human fucking beings would be fine with them..to say i should be fully in support of their cause simply because the evil empire hated us both is nonsense

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
you don't have to be in full support of a entire group to empathize with them..i am sure just treating them as human fucking beings would be fine with them..to say i should be fully in support of their cause simply because the evil empire hated us both is nonsense

Their "cause" is simply to be treated as equals. There's no reason for anyone to not to support that.