Meanwhile in North Carolina Drake Maye

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
4TDs against a ranked Miami Hurricanes team. He made some throws that looked fantastic.

He had one simple throw early in the game on second and long backed up in the shadow of his own goal line. It was a simple out route on the sideline but the placement and velocity were perfect. Gave his WR room to make the catch and put it away from the defender who had no chance. Wound up with a manageable third and 2 which they converted with a quick slant.

I'm certainly going to be watching the rest of his games this season.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Shut up you fat turd
I know he's doing it to instigate but he's not wrong about Maye.

I watched a couple games of his and the tape showed me that is ability to place the ball when he's on is at an NFL level. I've seen him drop the ball between two Defenders bracketed on a receiver in a perfect position for only the receiver to get it. He has really good timing and really good release.

The big problem with Maye is that he has several "where the hell was he throwing that fucking ball?" throws that really make you worry about his overall consistency.

It's because of those throws that make me too nervous in terms of him as a prospect, but if a coaching staff can identify why he's doing it and figures out if it's an easily correctable problem, then he's going to be the best quarterback in this draft.

msadows

Liked Posts:

I watched a couple games of his and the tape showed me that is ability to place the ball when he's on is at an NFL level. I've seen him drop the ball between two Defenders bracketed on a receiver in a perfect position for only the receiver to get it. He has really good timing and really good release.

The big problem with Maye is that he has several "where the hell was he throwing that fucking ball?" throws that really make you worry about his overall consistency.

It's because of those throws that make me too nervous in terms of him as a prospect, but if a coaching staff can identify why he's doing it and figures out if it's an easily correctable problem, then he's going to be the best quarterback in this draft.

Ya'll love your white UNC QB's dontcha

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
4TDs against a ranked Miami Hurricanes team. He made some throws that looked fantastic.

He had one simple throw early in the game on second and long backed up in the shadow of his own goal line. It was a simple out route on the sideline but the placement and velocity were perfect. Gave his WR room to make the catch and put it away from the defender who had no chance. Wound up with a manageable third and 2 which they converted with a quick slant.

Reports out of UNC is news of your intent to watch the rest of his games is a huge boost to recruiting and that Mack Brown was heard exclaiming, "Finally, unretiring from my HOF career at age 67 has paid off!"

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

Holy fuck

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I'm not trying to instigate shit. There's more than just Caleb Williams to watch.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers

Still won't tell us which of the two QBs listed below you would take after three seasons of QBs you listed in a previous thread.

test.jpg

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Maye has great ability that NFL scouts are going to love. So his ceiling is enormous. He is just wildly inconsistent.

10000%

The inconsistencies and their frequency are scary, but when he's on, Jesus he looks all world.

I just don’t think for the Bears, he's worth the risk (same for Caleb but for different reasons).

Hoping Fields has another strong game...

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:

I hope the trade works out like this years did. 2 starters and a top 3 pick for moving down a little. Ya lets do that some more.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears